Introducing our new "ROG Impact Chair"

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Joined
Jul 26, 2011
Messages
7,580
Reaction score
8
Our ROG Impact chair come with features like armrests, height-adjustable seats and tilt functions that your body will love.

Stay tuned - ROG Maximus VII Impact Motherboard

10525988_815023371865006_3142830153394255547_n.png
 

Ark Law

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
11,578
Reaction score
540
Our ROG Impact chair come with features like armrests, height-adjustable seats and tilt functions that your body will love.

Would rather prefer that Asus SG now come with new features like CSO-actually-gets-back-to-you, timely information updates and vastly improved service turnaround times that consumers will love
 

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Joined
Jul 26, 2011
Messages
7,580
Reaction score
8
Would rather prefer that Asus SG now come with new features like CSO-actually-gets-back-to-you, timely information updates and vastly improved service turnaround times that consumers will love

Hello Ark Law,

Aren't we active on hardwarezone?

Best regard,
JK
 

Ark Law

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
11,578
Reaction score
540
Hello Ark Law,

Aren't we active on hardwarezone?

Best regard,
JK

Asus SG =/= Asus@SG

I'm referring to Asus in SG as a whole. Not you, Asus rep, who has to step in to "escalate" matters for frustrated users with broken Asus products who have faced subpar services with your technical partners.
 

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Joined
Jul 26, 2011
Messages
7,580
Reaction score
8
Asus SG =/= Asus@SG

I'm referring to Asus in SG as a whole. Not you, Asus rep, who has to step in to "escalate" matters for frustrated users with broken Asus products who have faced subpar services with your technical partners.

Hi Ark Law,

You can always feedback to me :)

Best regard,
JK
 

hengheng220

Master Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2013
Messages
4,424
Reaction score
7
Hi Ark Law,

You can always feedback to me :)

Best regard,
JK

Actually I think the Asus rep have done a fairly good job in keeping active in the forum, it's the service centers staffs screws ups that make it look bad. Btw another feedback, can try to consolidate all the promo rigs that you post into one thread so that no need to create one thread for each post, unless is on a entirely different topic like new product releases
 

Ark Law

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
11,578
Reaction score
540
Hi Ark Law,

You can always feedback to me :)

Best regard,
JK

Doubt feedbacking helps does it? Can you really even change let alone crack a dent in Asus SG's internal hierarchy, SOP and culture? It has been observed time and time again. I really have nothing against you JK, but I can't just fathom that the Asus brand in SG loves to pride itself as the #1 premium brand with some very sleek products, yet continues to be dump itself into the shite cateogry when it comes to after-sales service.

For example, it never ceases to amaze me that it seems perfectly normal for Asus to hold a user's laptop for nearly 2 months or more. And I thought Fujitsu were nuts enough to take 1 month replacing a HDD.


http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/a...-336/asus-you-have-lost-customer-4751468.html

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/a...stylus-issue-long-wait-servicing-4709093.html

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/a...liable-products-customer-service-4722770.html

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/a...ustomer-service-long-wait-repair-4740551.html

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/a...design-defect-svc-ctr-experience-4683250.html

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/a...ssue-how-long-more-should-i-wait-4729237.html

my friend's zenbook, use only few weeks then realize chassic keep shocking him. send to service center, more than 3 months liao still haven't get back. really terrible service, and i'm talking about the latest zenbook model. still say no parts to repair, have to wait for taiwan side to send parts over. if you don't have parts to repair for your latest ultrabook model something is seriously wrong.
 

ace_mav

Master Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2000
Messages
3,681
Reaction score
13
I think the chair is supposed to be a fun thing but somebody just turn it into a complaint thread. LOL :s13:

I think Asus is one of the company worth supporting. Innovative and value for money. My type of equation. :p
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,287
Reaction score
420
I think the chair is supposed to be a fun thing but somebody just turn it into a complaint thread. LOL :s13:

I think Asus is one of the company worth supporting. Innovative and value for money. My type of equation. :p

But, when trouble hits u, will ASUS Singapore help you or try to play taiji?
 

Ark Law

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
11,578
Reaction score
540
I think the chair is supposed to be a fun thing but somebody just turn it into a complaint suggestion thread. LOL :s13:

I think Asus is one of the company worth supporting. Innovative and value for money. My type of equation. :p

But their UX32 jin chio leh... :(

aiyah chio no use
when it fails miserably, will rage quit and feel like throwing the laptop away

Fixed for you. Thanks to legendary Asus service, there's a reason why this thread exists
 

GeForce

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2013
Messages
1,711
Reaction score
25
I wonder what happened to the ROG Router giveaway on Facebook..
First they stated that winner was to be announced on 22 July, then on the afternoon of 22 July, the post was edited and stated that winner will be announced on the 27th of July instead, on 27th, also no news of a winner yet, so I thought to myself, probably because it is Sunday and off day for the usual working people, that's why there's no post of it.. Then 28 July also Hari Raya public holiday so I did not expect a post of the announcement of the winner yesterday as well.. Now 29th July Evening liao, still no signs of the announcement of the winner.. Getting a little annoyed.. I've been too dedicated, karma should hit me back..

Request for JK to reply to me :(
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,287
Reaction score
420
I wonder what happened to the ROG Router giveaway on Facebook..
First they stated that winner was to be announced on 22 July, then on the afternoon of 22 July, the post was edited and stated that winner will be announced on the 27th of July instead, on 27th, also no news of a winner yet, so I thought to myself, probably because it is Sunday and off day for the usual working people, that's why there's no post of it.. Then 28 July also Hari Raya public holiday so I did not expect a post of the announcement of the winner yesterday as well.. Now 29th July Evening liao, still no signs of the announcement of the winner.. Getting a little annoyed.. I've been too dedicated, karma should hit me back..

Request for JK to reply to me :(

What are the odds of you winning anyway.....
 

GeForce

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2013
Messages
1,711
Reaction score
25
What are the odds of you winning anyway.....

Didn't really bother about 'odds'.. Trying my luck only. Just wanna know if people can sense genuinity and sincerity from simple things such as facebook posts.. Haha
 

kira86

Master Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
2,836
Reaction score
0
lol asus has done it again !
for every new product they need a new thread !
opps i forget, this is Asus hardware clinic .
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,287
Reaction score
420
Didn't really bother about 'odds'.. Trying my luck only. Just wanna know if people can sense genuinity and sincerity from simple things such as facebook posts.. Haha

From the last 'vote to win a mobo' contest, it took 1 week to finalise the winner(s) and 1 more week to contact the winner(s).
 

commach

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2001
Messages
53,997
Reaction score
18
I wonder what happened to the ROG Router giveaway on Facebook..
First they stated that winner was to be announced on 22 July, then on the afternoon of 22 July, the post was edited and stated that winner will be announced on the 27th of July instead, on 27th, also no news of a winner yet, so I thought to myself, probably because it is Sunday and off day for the usual working people, that's why there's no post of it.. Then 28 July also Hari Raya public holiday so I did not expect a post of the announcement of the winner yesterday as well.. Now 29th July Evening liao, still no signs of the announcement of the winner.. Getting a little annoyed.. I've been too dedicated, karma should hit me back..

What about 2 months after 27th July 2014? Based on the early bird reservation in April for the zenfone, suppose to release in early May. In the end, members finally got hold of the zenfone on the first week of July. :)
 

Ark Law

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
11,578
Reaction score
540
What about 2 months after 27th July 2014? Based on the early bird reservation in April for the zenfone, suppose to release in early May. In the end, members finally got hold of the zenfone on the first week of July. :)

2 months wait for laptop to be serviced

2 months wait for phone to arrive

2 months wait for..... =:p
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top