iOs/Android Fantasy War Tactics

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,786
Reaction score
5,984
Which skill to lvl up 1st for Chenny?
I would like to go with the passive first but the usefulness of it in real battle situation is low unless it's constantly healed/100% health... so I'm going with 3 bah...

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 
Last edited:

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,786
Reaction score
5,984
I looked through all the units... seems like only Gilian & Raboff has disarm only.... stun immunity is getting common for boss so it seems good to have one of them as 2nd team backup... either that or just use units confuse since charm immunity is getting common too...

But pvp stun is still gold.... only problem is stun immunity and so far only met 4 units that had it... out of so many I met...

Sent from imh ward 69 bed 30.1 using GAGT
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,786
Reaction score
5,984
Omg wtf bbq
PS1kkA4l.jpg


Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

Atilas

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2014
Messages
31,534
Reaction score
18,313
I would like to go with the passive first but the usefulness of it in real battle situation is low unless it's constantly healed/100% health... so I'm going with 3 bah...

Sent from nothing new using GAGT

Need 1080 genes to max level skill 3. :s22:
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,786
Reaction score
5,984
Need 1080 genes to max level skill 3. :s22:
I sort of given up max skill liao....

Just aiming for all skills at level 3, which I done, except for her passive, which is why leveling is my main focus... aim to get her to be 3* before today end...

After that going back to farm her genes again....

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

Atilas

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2014
Messages
31,534
Reaction score
18,313
QUOTE=MegatonNev;99052901]I sort of given up max skill liao....

Just aiming for all skills at level 3, which I done, except for her passive, which is why leveling is my main focus... aim to get her to be 3* before today end...

After that going back to farm her genes again....

Sent from nothing new using GAGT[/QUOTE]

Got her to 3* and maxed skill 3 with the rest of the skills at level 1. Going to farm as much as possible before I sleep.

1oV8t43.png
 
Last edited:

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,786
Reaction score
5,984
Power... seems quite good too...
Can deal serious damage....

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

Atilas

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2014
Messages
31,534
Reaction score
18,313
Power... seems quite good too...
Can deal serious damage....

Sent from nothing new using GAGT

I tested him, he is not so good yet since he is at 3*. 8k damage only vs paper.

I shall continue to get my core 5 to 5*, then focus of rolling for the correct equipment stats for him, using the modifications potions.
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,786
Reaction score
5,984
I tested him, he is not so good yet since he is at 3*. 8k damage only vs paper.

I shall continue to get my core 5 to 5*, then focus of rolling for the correct equipment stats for him, using the modifications potions.
Reddit data mine team places his max 5* attack at 7216... definitely way more than Deb, Jack & Kai.... (they are around 4k-5k+)

Saw Jin attack at 8040... no wonder I kept getting OHKO from her during PVP... and her critical add on is damn potent too....

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,786
Reaction score
5,984
I tested him, he is not so good yet since he is at 3*. 8k damage only vs paper.

I shall continue to get my core 5 to 5*, then focus of rolling for the correct equipment stats for him, using the modifications potions.
BTW, whose ur core 5?

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

Atilas

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2014
Messages
31,534
Reaction score
18,313
Actually to me, a fair bit of the units has gender identity issue... I can't differentiate...

Sent from nothing new using GAGT

Okay, my mistake. Chenny is a girl since there is no guy with green hair in the game.
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,786
Reaction score
5,984
Finally understand the message from kitty everytime it shows when loading... yes my lord is reverse format... drol ym sey

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

ahgui99

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2006
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
Sigh din manage to max her skills....
Only manage to max skill three with 70+ genes extra.

Damn hard to farm... keep getting 4-5 genes in many of the runs... :(
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top