iOs/Android Fantasy War Tactics

silencesg

Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2015
Messages
192
Reaction score
0
Oh sianz. End up every sunday i keep farming the stoopiak sphinx to try and get so far only got 2.
 

silencesg

Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2015
Messages
192
Reaction score
0
I think in terms of purely recovery abilities, Mas would be first followed by Shushu... Gilian, Serendi & Mu have different abilities that provides utilities so it's purely on the needs of the dungeon and/or ur team setup...

Sent from nothing new using GAGT

I find that maxed Mas passive is more useful at lower levels than another dps or balanced attack character.
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,787
Reaction score
5,986
I find that maxed Mas passive is more useful at lower levels than another dps or balanced attack character.
True... it does offer a considerable amount of increase in attack when maxed....

Speaking of passive, I quite dig Mu's ability to boost her stats when someone on the team dies... it's quite useful during pvp when I'm left with only her & two enemy unit...

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,787
Reaction score
5,986
If my memories nvr fail me, i think i gt a 1* accessory before from friendship draw. But i cant really confirm it.
Wah.... if really got, the percentage must be really low... I gotten green or blue weapon/armor from friendship draws but nv accessories....

Those free black coocoo capulse are the one time I gotten accessories without using crystals....

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,787
Reaction score
5,986
Omg Wtf bbq...
went to challenge this person in BOH without looking....
SMeFzO4l.png


Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

Ramwee93

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2012
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Anyone playing asia server ? Need friends play for quite awhile before trying out finding friends
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top