iOs/Android Fantasy War Tactics

Mata10

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2012
Messages
5,195
Reaction score
1,092
i just got jack so use who now?

chris , jack , deborah , carrot , ninja ?
 

MeanVegTon

Banned
Joined
Nov 19, 2014
Messages
9,432
Reaction score
0
quite good advice on reddit...

You can check the heroes' battle type by simply pressing on your hero's image and it'll be along side "Advantage". You can also press the image under battle type and it'll tell you what it is

Balance Type - sword, armor, necklace Balance types in general have low defense. You want to boost their def and hp up because next from the tank, they are the ones in the front lines. You can also equip them with brooch but since balance heroes also have aoes, you want them to have high mastery so their damage output don't fluctuate.

Area Attack Type - bow, armor, ring AoE types in general have high crit rates so you want to make use of this advantage. They also have low hp so you need to boost their hp and def. They usually have some distance before they get hit so I chose ring for the crit rate than brooch. But feel free to use them.

Attack Type - sword, boots, ring In general, attack types have high dodge and low def. Their hps are below average but not as low than some Aoes. To compensate, it's better to have them dodge than take on what little hp they have. Also, since heroes depend on their attack, you have to make sure they actually hit. Unfortunately, most attack types have vlow hit rates which is why you need the sword and ring.

Defense Type - mace, shield, brooch Defense are tanks with very high def and low atk. Their counter rate, compared with the rest is also quite high. Their hit rates are on average and the crit rates are low, which is why Ive chosen mace. Since they mostly take a lot of hits, it will be helpful to have them counter. The mace with shield combo will increase the chance and damage. Some defense heroes have low hit rates, if that's the case then equip them with sword and ring. If you would like a full tank, give them a sword, armor, and brooch. Though their counter stat will be wasted on this as the lord skill grace is enough to make these heroes very sturdy.

Support Type - sword, armor, brooch Support types or healers generally have low defense and hit rates. First, since you want them to survive, you have to equip them with the best and higher tier equipment. The heal generally don't miss so a brooch is better than a ring. If you equip these support with the said above, then they're bound to be second to tanks in taking damage.
 

Mata10

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2012
Messages
5,195
Reaction score
1,092
i jus play randomly actually i nv really go find info wat to equip n who to use.. hahahha
 

MeanVegTon

Banned
Joined
Nov 19, 2014
Messages
9,432
Reaction score
0
how to change to atb***** or amdnjhj in the game?


in-game name 'drazz'
It in Lord page, click on word of the day
uEgKa72l.png


Sent from IMH ward 69 bed 30.1 using GAGT
 

MeanVegTon

Banned
Joined
Nov 19, 2014
Messages
9,432
Reaction score
0
Chenny Dungeon....
My noob record: LWL

My setup 4 strongest damage & 1 tank...

Setup tank at chokepoint/defense point... the minions will keep spawning so let the tank block them...

If any one of Chenny goes below 35%hp, they go into berserk (?) mode and do extra damage...

If one Chenny die, they go into frenzy mode and do super lots of damage...

I win cause my lord gauge filled up fast and I got 3 time to heal and hellfire... I basically hellfire to victory... -_-

My setup is understrength for this... sian....

Sent from IMH ward 69 bed 30.1 using GAGT
 

archkiller

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2002
Messages
11,371
Reaction score
5,800
remember to buy the $4.99 package for daily 50 crystal for total 1500 crystal for 1 month
 

Atilas

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2014
Messages
31,490
Reaction score
18,261
Chenny Dungeon....
My noob record: LWL

My setup 4 strongest damage & 1 tank...

Setup tank at chokepoint/defense point... the minions will keep spawning so let the tank block them...

If any one of Chenny goes below 35%hp, they go into berserk (?) mode and do extra damage...

If one Chenny die, they go into frenzy mode and do super lots of damage...

I win cause my lord gauge filled up fast and I got 3 time to heal and hellfire... I basically hellfire to victory... -_-

My setup is understrength for this... sian....

Sent from IMH ward 69 bed 30.1 using GAGT

Sounds very tough. I have not tried this dungeon yet.

I have just got my starting 5 (Jack, Deborah, Carrot, Kai and Mu) to 4* and I think I will struggle with this one with 2 cloths and 1 scissors setup. Maybe I should just focus on levelling up instead.
 

MeanVegTon

Banned
Joined
Nov 19, 2014
Messages
9,432
Reaction score
0
Sounds very tough. I have not tried this dungeon yet.

I have just got my starting 5 (Jack, Deborah, Carrot, Kai and Mu) to 4* and I think I will struggle with this one with 2 cloths and 1 scissors setup. Maybe I should just focus on levelling up instead.
U should do better than me....

I'm still at three star for most....
My highest level ish only a three star level 41 kai...

Having problems getting the material for rebirth.... lol...

Sent from IMH ward 69 bed 30.1 using GAGT
 

Atilas

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2014
Messages
31,490
Reaction score
18,261
At map 5-2 Hard level, it said use only party members with a Scissors Advantage.

Does it mean I have to play all scissors characters? I have only Deborah, Golem and Sraka. :s22:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top