archkiller
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 12, 2002
- Messages
- 11,371
- Reaction score
- 5,800

U guys are too good....
@archkiller that last char is what?
Serendi the Dryad.
Over liao lor....is chenny good? saw quite a number of pple in channel 0 grinding for her
Over liao lor....
U should be able to grind u...
U and Arch killer....
Still trying to get my first 4 star....
Noob feeling noob noob....
Sent from IMH ward 69 bed 30.1 using GAGT
I'm dying from farming....my serendi still 3*... i got lape dip dip when i play the event.... but lazy also 720 genes to get her...![]()
I'm dying from farming....
Red is not as hard as the others....
Sent from IMH ward 69 bed 30.1 using GAGT
No wonder, I was thinking how come I still get S when I left with one member..... like that can invest gem to revive if I go all out...I find red and blue not so hard.... green was the hardest for me... but good thing about this game is that once u reach SS level... all tries will be SS regardless...
No wonder, I was thinking how come I still get S when I left with one member..... like that can invest gem to revive if I go all out...
Sent from IMH ward 69 bed 30.1 using GAGT
Expedition lor... I expedition till all 3 stars liao...a bit tired keep of re-training characters from 1*.
I think i will stick to whatever i have for now