
Main team 5* seems so far to me...I think i train my main team to all 5* first then train the rest...
It is... u can either press the magnifying glass before game or press on the turn no. during game and it'll show u the condition for getting SS...I read somewhere in reddit that its purely based on the speed of clearing..
Green is definitely hardest for me now...I find red and blue not so hard.... green was the hardest for me... but good thing about this game is that once u reach SS level... all tries will be SS regardless...
My noob advice....Hi guys, i started playing this game for abt a week. basically i juz anyhow wack until i realize i ned some infor to be better. lol
Basically my team is,
Alfred 4*, lvl 2
Kai 3*, lvl 48
Deborah 3*, lvl 41
Cris 3*, lvl 40
Mas 3*, lvl 35
The rest are Ian, Sonic both 3*, Carrot, Sraka, Dolores, Serendi, Poni, Lance 2*, Jenny n jack at 1*
Who should i use for main team, i c alot of player using Serendi n jack, shld i up them?
Thanks for the help in advance
Main team 5* seems so far to me...
And damn sian... I gacha 4*, 4 times, 3 times accessories, 1 time weapon... I need armor too... dunno when can main team all 4*...
Sent from IMH ward 69 bed 30.1 using GAGT
Green is definitely hardest for me now...
I tried so many with SS and still no 4* needed item....
Sent from IMH ward 69 bed 30.1 using GAGT
Same drop rate for me... getting 6 material is really a pain... Can't imagine 22... dungeon level 6 seems unlikely unless I got whole team of 4*....Bo Bian one... need to keep farming and farming.... red drop the most for me... then blue.... green is the hardest to drop...![]()
Same drop rate for me... getting 6 material is really a pain... Can't imagine 22... dungeon level 6 seems unlikely unless I got whole team of 4*....
Sent from IMH ward 69 bed 30.1 using GAGT

I'm going to max out my storage liao...
Should I use it as exp or sell the excessive rebirth materials??
Sent from IMH ward 69 bed 30.1 using GAGT
Thanks.... just sold off 50ish of repeated 3 star material....Sell. The exp is too little and costly.
U can dun spend... you can do decently well enough without spending....this game need to spend money or not?