tidusboi
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Apr 12, 2010
- Messages
- 16,563
- Reaction score
- 4
Reddit got guide on it... even level 50ish... you guys interested? I go find the URL....
Sent from IMH ward 69 bed 30.1 using GAGT
no harm posting it


Reddit got guide on it... even level 50ish... you guys interested? I go find the URL....
Sent from IMH ward 69 bed 30.1 using GAGT

no harm posting it![]()
Jack is the most in demand mercenary now.... it's a must for all the 50ish stages....oh fug. thats why i couldnt pick mecenary helper
need to pick in world conquest first![]()
I think less than 10....what level are u guys on for tod riaos ?![]()
I'm still about 3 weeks away from my 5 star jack....finally beat tod20...a jack ally is very impt
I think less than 10....
Didn't bother with it... am doing the battle of honor....
Sent from IMH ward 69 bed 30.1 using GAGT
Battle of honor not difficult to get into below 3%.... Got 200 crystal which I find beneficial as well....should do wor. got crystals and energy pots to get.
I use the crystal recharge dungeon method... one day spend about 80 gems...Wow you are damn fast leh... got one five star liao![]()
I use the crystal recharge dungeon method... one day spend about 80 gems...
for 4 star it's about 1~1.5 level increase for every 10 coocoon and its about 4-5 level increase per time...
Xmas 3 days open for 3 type dungeon so I took that opportunity to fast hand fast leg increase Deb level... already ready for Jack rebirth mat... now ish mu or jenny farming....
Sent from IMH ward 69 bed 30.1 using GAGT
And someone on Reddit pointed out on the Xmas free gift costume
Chris (t) Mas.
Sent from IMH ward 69 bed 30.1 using GAGT
I bought the deb costume.... cant resist... she look damn cute in it..![]()