Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
League 2 - 1/2/2018
League 3 - 23/5/2018
League 4 - 23/8/2018
League 5 - 31/3/2019
League 6 - 30/4/2019
League 7 - 28/5/2019

With a combined time span of 2 days and almost over 100 intensive ladder battles and tonnes of luck, I finally received my helmet..!!

The main difference between league 6/7 and 5 is the skills level of my opponents - I had realised that even through I was facing the exact same deck type / card level opponents from league 5 to 6/7, they were highly skillful with their decks.

I used to have issues against certain deck times (mainly golem / giant+witch / mortar / xbow / skeleton barrel) but it was no holds bar for league 6/7 - I had found out through the hard way that there wasn't any comfort zone or whatsoever - every match that I had won was just as challenging as the previous match that I had lost (or maybe the main issue is me/myself :s13:).

5BJ8hh0l.jpg

PS: A special shout out / mention to the above Japanese clan. I had joined this clan just before the start of season because I wanted to learn / experience CR gaming from a different country. Most of them are very skillful (they could reach league 4 with king tower 11/12 + deck cards with +/- 11/12). Their leader, KIMUねこand the rest of the clan members was kind enough to accept me and fought many a good clan wars along side with them. I've even made new friends too, but its time for me to return to my friends as I've promised to before I had even left.

So once again to my current clan - どうもありがとうございました :)
4,300 - 1/2/2018
4,600 - 23/5/2018
5,000 - 23/8/2018
5,300 - 31/3/2019
5,600 - 30/4/2019
6,000 - 28/5/2019
6,300 - 23/6/2021

Yup, it took me 2 years and 3 weeks to climb another 300 trophies. I can't believe it took me that long. But mainly it was because I wasn't take motivated to try at all. I still liked playing clash royale but I mainly stuck to 2v2 and clan wars so that I could collect all the cards.

I used to main lava hound variant deck (lava hound was seriously my comfort zone) before I made the switch to pekka spam bridge deck (because I actually saw 2 of my ex-clan members reached 7k trophies with it) and currently with the new goblin drill meta, I've boldy decided to main goblin drill mother witch spam bridge deck.

I'm not saying that I'm versatile at all, because the learning curve was very very steep for me, whenever I have to make the switch - Lava hound carried me from 2.8k to 6k and I had to spend another 2 years on pekka deck (the ladder grinding effort was there but I focused more on 2v2 and clan war battles).

I saw how broken goblin drill was and even when supercell did make an emergency nerf to the card, I knew then that I couldn't climb ladder with pekka deck if goblin drill was around. That's when I decided to relearn everything from scratch and it apparently did pay off.

12 more days before the season ends, I'm wondering if I should try to push on or take a break. I'm no blurry so I might be contented and settle for my current new record.

Anyway, in all honesty, supercell did not make it easy at all for me to climb that bloody ladder, everytime I was trying to cross into the 6.3k region my opponent will always be using a counter deck against me.

Hopefully you guys will enjoy watching the match just as how hard I tried to fight for a win :)

Untill next time, stay healthy and happy clashing!!

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is an interesting season because surprisingly, I didn't stick to the goblin drill deck to continue my ladder games.

I decided to try out the current electro giant meta deck that the top players are using but unfortunately, I'm not a pro at all.

For the next 7 days, I tilted from 6,385 trophies all the way down to 5,934 trophies and finally I'm back to 6.3k again but this time with the electro giant deck.

And as usual, supercell did not make it an easy win for me. I nearly fainted when I saw my opponent's stats.

Hope you guys will enjoy the video as much as I had a tough time trying to win him :D

+1 EDMWER app

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.