iPhone 12/pro/max flashing apple logo

SESE75

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
38
I have noticed some of my colleague holding on iPhone 12 Pro Max having the issue of flashing apple logo upon rebooting. Any1 ?
 

punker

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2004
Messages
805
Reaction score
12
I have noticed some of my colleague holding on iPhone 12 Pro Max having the issue of flashing apple logo upon rebooting. Any1 ?
I have this issue as well. Not sure why, but since it doesn’t affect the usage, I leave it
 

PetPet

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
95,223
Reaction score
311
This is fixed in 14.5 beta.
Should be due for public reason soon.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top