iPhone 13/14 Pro Max Signal Issue

binbinbong

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2004
Messages
1,547
Reaction score
0
Hi!

Do you guys have issue on signal when i on 5g data is not moving and calling fail, i need to turn ok airplane mode off and on or restart than it work! it's always happen during iphone 13 and 14. i am on m1.

thanks
 

我要买GTR

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2020
Messages
5,609
Reaction score
2,885
I think there is a very high chance is M1 coverage issues. I have a M1 line myself. Sometimes with full bar + 4G I still get no internet connection. 😅
 

adrwong

Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
257
Reaction score
28
Hi!

Do you guys have issue on signal when i on 5g data is not moving and calling fail, i need to turn ok airplane mode off and on or restart than it work! it's always happen during iphone 13 and 14. i am on m1.

thanks
I am on m1 … and I switch to 4G only because of this issue.
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,183
Reaction score
3,197
Hi!

Do you guys have issue on signal when i on 5g data is not moving and calling fail, i need to turn ok airplane mode off and on or restart than it work! it's always happen during iphone 13 and 14. i am on m1.

thanks
I used M1 5G before and have the same problem as you mentioned. Switched to Singtel 5G now.
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,839
Reaction score
2,285
Stinktel has the same issue. Dunno about starhub.
Turn off Singtel 5G Stand Alone mode. It's the SA network having issues and when u connect only 5G NSA, everything will be fine.

I dunno about M1/Starhub but can give it a try too.
 

我要买GTR

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2020
Messages
5,609
Reaction score
2,885
Turn off Singtel 5G Stand Alone mode. It's the SA network having issues and when u connect only 5G NSA, everything will be fine.

I dunno about M1/Starhub but can give it a try too.
Yeah +1.

I only use 5G NSA now. SA probably not matured enough to use it all the way.
 

Asus80

Master Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2003
Messages
2,648
Reaction score
286
Hi!

Do you guys have issue on signal when i on 5g data is not moving and calling fail, i need to turn ok airplane mode off and on or restart than it work! it's always happen during iphone 13 and 14. i am on m1.

thanks
M1 5G not very stable
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,839
Reaction score
2,285
Seem that issue is gone after upgrading to iOS 16.1
Shall test and confirm again.
 

SwagYolo

Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2019
Messages
108
Reaction score
39
Seem that issue is gone after upgrading to iOS 16.1
Shall test and confirm again.
I encountered this issue over the weekend and right after upgrading to 16.1, suddenly phone behaves like theres no signal. Have to quickly turn on and off the airplane mode to fix. Using Singtel's GOMO.

Doesn't feel too problematic though, considering how fast it is to fix it using airplane mode.
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,839
Reaction score
2,285
I encountered this issue over the weekend and right after upgrading to 16.1, suddenly phone behaves like theres no signal. Have to quickly turn on and off the airplane mode to fix. Using Singtel's GOMO.

Doesn't feel too problematic though, considering how fast it is to fix it using airplane mode.
For my issue, before 16.1, I can't use Facetime Video/Audio when I enable "SA=Standalone" 5G mode. When I disabled SA mode, Facetime Video/Audio then work.

After upgrading to 16.1, first thing I do is to enable SA mode and restart my phone. Then proceed to make multiple Facetime Video/Audio to another iPhone, issue seem to resolve. I make another Facetime Audio around 30 mins ago, no problem also. For my side, my issue had been resolved by iOS 16.1.

BTW, I am using Singtel.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top