iPhone 13 pro max charges with magsafe

kaith311

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone, anyone tried to charge your new iPhone 13 pro max with MagSafe? Does it feels hot or generate heat on phone?
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,838
Reaction score
2,284
Even wireless charging on Airpods Pro, the bottom of the case will feel slight warm.
 

balzebub

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
5,751
Reaction score
18
Actually if battery health and longevity is important to you. Best to charge with a cable. Wireless charging always generates heat and is never as efficient as wired charging. I wish apple will do away with the battery health indicator then I wouldn’t have to think about that haha
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,838
Reaction score
2,284
Actually if battery health and longevity is important to you. Best to charge with a cable. Wireless charging always generates heat and is never as efficient as wired charging. I wish apple will do away with the battery health indicator then I wouldn’t have to think about that haha
True. I seldom use wireless charging except for Philip Shaver which can only be charged using Qi Wireless pad.. I feel wireless charging is still very slow for iDevices..
 

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
7,576
Reaction score
347
True. I seldom use wireless charging except for Philip Shaver which can only be charged using Qi Wireless pad.. I feel wireless charging is still very slow for iDevices..
There is a reason why wireless charging is slow on Apple devices…
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top