Ic. But how come Samsung no need to unlock anything also can. I believed they also using express transit. Google pay also can . And I think LTA enabled it already. I saw an article 2019
Ic. But how come Samsung no need to unlock anything also can. I believed they also using express transit. Google pay also can . And I think LTA enabled it already. I saw an article 2019
Ic. But how come Samsung no need to unlock anything also can. I believed they also using express transit. Google pay also can . And I think LTA enabled it already. I saw an article 2019
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.
Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.