
256gb enough. My ip11 can last till last yr with 128gb. Just copy out the photos/videos.I got icloud haha. Been using 256gb for the longest time
Omg I can see Samsung drama hereU want me scold you is it? I think i will be using my 18pm first before there is any update
More than enough. My wife plays games plus office apps use around 100gb only.I don't use the camera to take photos. Is 256GB enough for me?
I just keep tapping to the listing and back to refresh it the moment it hits 8pmHow you guys manage to buy from shoppee so fast?
You don’t forget many waiting for duodemand is weak, still got so many available.
I also seldom take pics. My family take group pic then either my wife or daughter send or airdrop me. But it’s my .flac / .m4a files that are taking a huge chunk. 35gb for around 761 songs. Audiophile, need high-res audio. Just stopped my Apple Music subscription liao. Only subscribed to 50GB iCloud at $1.48.I don't use the camera to take photos. Is 256GB enough for me?
Oh I see, you are heavy in those music stuffI also seldom take pics. My family take group pic then either my wife or daughter send or airdrop me. But it’s my .flac / .m4a files that are taking a huge chunk. 35gb for around 761 songs. Audiophile, need high-res audio. Just stopped my Apple Music subscription liao. Only subscribed to 50GB iCloud at $1.48.
the $1k different doesn't seem worth it despite lousier camera and no face ID. pay extra 1k for extra screen size.You don’t forget many waiting for duo
The only think Duo was never in my consideration is because no Face ID.the $1k different doesn't seem worth it despite lousier camera and no face ID. pay extra 1k for extra size.
that also too much to stomach in.
i may consider to ship from US instead. pay gst could be still cheaper than sg. 500+ different. factor gst and freight still cheaper.
You are one of themYou don’t forget many waiting for duo
Don't care. You see people hoot X500 say camera is the best bla bla bla.There are people who I can convince that yearly upgrading of iPhone (Pro/Pro Max) is worth and some who I cannot.
The foldable also no use case for me.The only think Duo was never in my consideration is because no Face ID.
same thought too, it is such a waste and probably apple strategic is always keep something left behind for the next gen.The only think Duo was never in my consideration is because no Face ID.
Vivo camera really still the best haha.Don't care. You see people hoot X500 say camera is the best bla bla bla.