iPhone 18Pro/Pro Max Discussions

What colors did you choose for 18 pro?

  • Burgundy

    Votes: 39 39.8%
  • Glacier

    Votes: 25 25.5%
  • Black

    Votes: 24 24.5%
  • Silver

    Votes: 10 10.2%

  • Total voters
    98

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
38,026
Reaction score
10,122
:s42: Hardware zone/Gain City already given you the numbers. See below for the 1st prize 4D number tonight! :s13:
👇 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇
IMG-20260919-061537.jpg
I'm happy I gotten silver. Else everywhere see the same phone
 

coldspot

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2023
Messages
1,476
Reaction score
1,299
I'm surprised until now no one paranoia about the battery? Literally no one ask questions about battery ahahahahhaha
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,315
Reaction score
6,577
I'm surprised until now no one paranoia about the battery? Literally no one ask questions about battery ahahahahhaha

Huh? 18 just launch, everyone on 100%. Why should one be paranoid now??????
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,120
Reaction score
3,174
I'm surprised until now no one paranoia about the battery? Literally no one ask questions about battery ahahahahhaha
Changing next year. Don’t care about the battery 😂

The next owner’s problem
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top