iPhone 18Pro/Pro Max Discussions

What colors did you choose for 18 pro?

  • Burgundy

    Votes: 38 37.6%
  • Glacier

    Votes: 27 26.7%
  • Black

    Votes: 26 25.7%
  • Silver

    Votes: 10 9.9%

  • Total voters
    101

Banana?

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2025
Messages
93
Reaction score
43
Thinking to recontract 18 Pro from telco or just hoot from shopee, hope shopee have vouchers like past years..
 

chari-men

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2025
Messages
6,292
Reaction score
2,560
Sure alot ppl hoot too
I think haihao.. most are waiting for regular 18 or it may get replaced totally as air 2.. most of the sales shud come q1-2 next year when they launch the rest of the series...
 

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
34,943
Reaction score
2,322
I think haihao.. most are waiting for regular 18 or it may get replaced totally as air 2.. most of the sales shud come q1-2 next year when they launch the rest of the series...
Singaporean only hoot pro!
 

cherynsq

Master Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2025
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
1,257
Will this be out of stock on day 1 or can go apple store to queue and buy?
 

nom.nom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2022
Messages
14,678
Reaction score
16,977
Are you guys going to hoot pro, pro max or duo? What colour and capacity?
Kns I see you whichever brand forum I go.

I'm on Pro right now but thinking to go pro max this time....because 老花 :sick::sick:

I think I'll wait out for Gen 2 or even 3 for Duo.
 
Joined
Mar 13, 2020
Messages
365
Reaction score
40
so Apple claimed 18 Pro will have same battery life as 17 Pro Max. considering to go Pro this year for the portability factor, if batt life is that good
 

|XcElLeNcE|

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
1,746
Reaction score
430
It’s cheaper to buy 18 Pro/Pro Max in Malaysia as the price retains the same as 17 Pro/Pro Max for the 256GB and 512GB variant.
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,133
Reaction score
3,182
iPhone 17 Pro Max is Qualcomm. Not C1.
Eh ****. I typed C1 when my mind was thinking of Qualcomm X80 earlier.

I hope to get better connectivity with the C2 if SG model has it. My upload speed seems slow right now. Like ratio to the download speed.
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,133
Reaction score
3,182
Are you guys going to hoot pro, pro max or duo? What colour and capacity?
Pro Max for sure. Colour is currently 50-50 Burgundy and Glacier.

Spending too much time thinking of the colour as a yearly upgrader :ROFLMAO:
 

Crayon Shinchan

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2020
Messages
2,030
Reaction score
284
Looks like only shopee have mentioned of preorder and get on launch day?

Lazada doesn't seems to indicate it as getting on launch day?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top