frizee
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- May 5, 2006
- Messages
- 7,859
- Reaction score
- 1,462
wanted to cancel but no all oos haha so, guai guai stay at home betterI thought you chose deliver. Can change to collect?

wanted to cancel but no all oos haha so, guai guai stay at home betterI thought you chose deliver. Can change to collect?
Ya. @KeYoKe really is our Laoban here. I only got 4. 2 512, 2 1tb. PM, all burgundy color. Apple Orchard 8:15am window.?????? LAO BAN
yeah i gave up on shopee too. and it auto switched to spaylater even though i already preset my default cardShoppee I was at the page applying the voucher and then it’s gone
You buy so many for what?Ya. @KeYoKe really is our Laoban here. I only got 4. 2 512, 2 1tb. PM, all burgundy color. Apple Orchard 8:15am window.
Oei don’t like that ask me this leh bro. We are all old birds here le in hwz. I know, you know lar.You buy so many for what?

3 sets Lazada, 4 sets shopee, 3 sets apple store.... All 256gb. Huat ahhhYa. @KeYoKe really is our Laoban here. I only got 4. 2 512, 2 1tb. PM, all burgundy color. Apple Orchard 8:15am window.

Pro max uh?I got 256GB Glacier
Confirmed chop. OG color.You sure ordered black 18PM bro. Your profile pic says it all
Ya. Not seeing Pro at allPro max uh?
u sure u got login and order?My order page shows:
The page you're looking for can't be found
Anyone else?