- Joined
- Jul 5, 2001
- Messages
- 44,627
- Reaction score
- 8,480

yesss the blue is jin swee, beri delighted with it! partly also the burgundy too eye catching for me mcm like the ip17 orangeBecause it’s that nice ~ so happy actually we have a pretty shade of blue for the Pro phone this year!
To each his own, just get the colour you like ~
Money can’t buy you happiness but can buy you iPhone!
Was there yesterday evening too. Both queue lines at basement and level 1.MBS was quite chaotic yesterday, long lines for the collection
Wow, travelled specifically to SG or on the way?Just collected the iPhone for myself and my wife. The launch here in Singapore is much more a fanfare compared to where I come from. Back in Australia , it’s quite muted
I’m new to Singapore. Sent here by the company for work . Still exploring the city as I just got here a week ago and colleagues were sharing the detailsWow, travelled specifically to SG or on the way?
Welcome to Singapore and have a great time staying and working here.I’m new to Singapore. Sent here by the company for work . Still exploring the city as I just got here a week ago and colleagues were sharing the details
Nice, welcome to SG and getting your iPhones just in time with the release!I’m new to Singapore. Sent here by the company for work . Still exploring the city as I just got here a week ago and colleagues were sharing the details
vietDefinitely from China.![]()
Wow, even more wow.viet

Think partly cos of the layout...narrower and long entrance, hence hard to manage the throng of incoming crowdWas there yesterday evening too. Both queue lines at basement and level 1.
I just picked up my Glacier!Because it’s that nice ~ so happy actually we have a pretty shade of blue for the Pro phone this year!
To each his own, just get the colour you like ~
Money can’t buy you happiness but can buy you iPhone!
More China than Japan to meDefinitely from China.![]()
I thought you want burgundy??????I just picked up my Glacier!
Walked from Marina Bay Open Carpark to Apple Marina Bay and back to the carpark in 24 minutes. Timed by the latest and greatest super accurate Pro Max Apple Watch Ultra 4 (Okay, jokes aside)![]()

Burgundy is too dark. 256GB.I thought you want burgundy??????
Which configuration?
Can check panel liao ….![]()
Didn't notice, I just skipped thru everything...later then set upAlright guys, for those yearly upgraders, did you all realised Apple made transferring of Apple Pay cards super easy this year?