- Joined
- Dec 27, 2007
- Messages
- 14,378
- Reaction score
- 4,126
For what?
Yes de ~ You checked already uh?same method just different keyword lo

For what?
Yes de ~ You checked already uh?same method just different keyword lo
unlikely will have stock for walk in. but you can try to camp the apple store app or website every morning around 8-10am for same day pick-up stock to update and place order if you see it available.If I make an order online but self pick up is not available. Does that mean walk in also will not have stock?
8am. Ok gotta set alarm.unlikely will have stock for walk in. but you can try to camp the apple store app or website every morning around 8-10am for same day pick-up stock to update and place order if you see it available.
Just hoot both, easy.speaking of which... i am tempted to change my burgundy to glacier fr
Most likelyIf I make an order online but self pick up is not available. Does that mean walk in also will not have stock?
3am is the best timing.8am. Ok gotta set alarm.![]()
Everyone’s dilemmaJust hoot both, easy.
Yes that’s right ~If I make an order online but self pick up is not available. Does that mean walk in also will not have stock?
Huh why 3am?3am is the best timing.
Means warehouse have stock, store no stock.If I make an order online but self pick up is not available. Does that mean walk in also will not have stock?
My previous set was a GH3. I didn't find it to be that problematic. nevertheless, i have returned the set.