iPhone 5c/5s LTE bands vs 5

azeris10

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
1,010
Reaction score
47
http://www.apple.com/iphone/LTE/

Referring to these link. iPhone 5c/5s can support more LTE bands compared to iPhone 5 by including the 2600mhz band that is deployed by ISPs for LTE.

Supposing if I have access to a 5c for a swap from 5, will 5c give better LTE performance in real world scenarios?
 

LobsterX

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2002
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
2
5c and 5s same network support...

meaning 1800mhz & 2600mhz lte bands.....
 

fuzzybear

Master Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2000
Messages
2,775
Reaction score
0
depend is your telco support it
it subjective to your area network is clogged up
 

thaiboy

Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2008
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Can I check if I need to change to a new nano sim
Card for the 4G to be activated or I can use my micro sim from previous 4S and cut it to nano sim? Thanks. M1 user who just got iPhone 5s today but did not see the 4G network after cutting it to nano sim.
 

Bag_man

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2011
Messages
786
Reaction score
1
Can I check if I need to change to a new nano sim
Card for the 4G to be activated or I can use my micro sim from previous 4S and cut it to nano sim? Thanks. M1 user who just got iPhone 5s today but did not see the 4G network after cutting it to nano sim.
You can still use the sim, however, you wont be able to use 4G
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top