**** !
I just called.
double confirm
Vivo Infinite store still selling PS AJ at $59.90. All colours available.
Other than the apple online store, where can one buy the official 5S case? It's not on sale at istudio
Not a fan of the aluminium bumpers/cases. To each his own.
I don't drop my phone and don't intend to. And would want something really slim; back stickers just does not work for me.
Don't intend to pay too much for a piece of plastic/rubber so I went with this, RINGKE SLIM from Amazon.
At just USD7, it's quite a steal, though they don't ship directly to Singapore so you'd have to pay a little more for the shipping via Freight Forwarders.
Don't have it on hand yet, nor an iPhone, but ordered one and am happy with my purchase.
Thanks to you, I think this is nice too!
My offiicial 5s case is here.. Nice premium feel of the leather.
![]()
![]()
![]()
it's look soooo BULKY![]()
it's look soooo BULKY![]()

Hmm actually it's slimmer than my SGP Ultra hybrid, maybe from the pic it looks bulky?![]()
Thanks! I need to see the colours in person because I can't appreciate the feel and colors of the cases.