iPhone 5S gold sold out within 2 mins

DarkBlue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
14,324
Reaction score
1,096
Very likely 20 secs sold out, because I sync my clock to TeleText & timeanddate.com .

Luckily, my main preference is Space Grey. Gold for exporters, but seems like I missed the boat. :(
 

Pryson

Master Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2001
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
40
Walao I register Liao end up my 12 months falls on 29th sept but my appt is 22nd. still possible or I don't go better? thanks
 

galliano

Master Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2001
Messages
4,335
Reaction score
121
I wonder how many of u who bought are actually gonna use it and not selling it.
 

FlushX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
10,555
Reaction score
12
Walao I register Liao end up my 12 months falls on 29th sept but my appt is 22nd. still possible or I don't go better? thanks

Just go. Recontract count by months now. Not exact date. Give SingTel a call to confirm.
 

elimmel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 25, 2006
Messages
17,111
Reaction score
5,957
Logged in at 4.01pm on 2 screens. Got a 64grey for myself and 64gold for my wife.
Was typing email to boss when saw the clock hit 4pm.
Very lucky for me :)
 

ixmogx

Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2008
Messages
212
Reaction score
0
Logged in at 4pm sharp and got Singtel time slot confirmation email at 4.01pm for my 64GB Gold. This year Singtel did a good job. No more network crashing. Gold sold out within 1 minute and follow by silver. Break Guiness book of record :)
 

jq75

Honorary Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2000
Messages
143,057
Reaction score
5,010
I think there's fear 5s will cool down just as fast as 5 as now u can see more SS users
 

transworld

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2001
Messages
517
Reaction score
0
I also quite disappointed can't get 32G Gold, luckily refill the form to get the Silver in time. 2 mins sales for Gold really fantastic!!
 

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
13,742
Reaction score
0
One qn for u folks...
What's the use for the colour for those who will put on a case anyway?
 

jq75

Honorary Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2000
Messages
143,057
Reaction score
5,010
One qn for u folks...
What's the use for the colour for those who will put on a case anyway?

Good only for those using phone without case and to differentiate between a S and a non S model
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,118
Reaction score
504
Wow! I thought news say apple iPhone 5S lousy. Still selling like hot cakes

Haha its like the Mcd Hello Kitty craze. Those guys who queued up, wanna buy Kittys to play? They buy to resell to make money!

You think all who managed to get a ST timeslot really wanna buy iPhone coz they love iPhone so much? Many would have the intention to resell. Same logic as those who're planning to get from Apple store. To buy, and then resell to dealers.

Samsung got to face the fact. No matter how much improvements they make to their flagship S4 SX, or Note 3 Note X, the resale value of Samsung phones will never ever come close to Apple.

And that is why, the overseas demand for Apple is so huge. And that is why Mogo_Car and the rest of the popular dealers is here every season at Mobile Phone Bazaar during new iPhone launch seasons.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top