okay rah
earlier this year, the Samsung s4 singtel booking sold out within 45s

Any HWZ forum members able to book gold iPhone 5S ....?
Yes, managed to get one but didn't realise it would all be gone that quick. But was surprised to see all colours available for 5c even though Singtel stated only the white would be available...
Any HWZ forum members able to book gold iPhone 5S ....?

How did these people managed to get Gold if it is sold out at 4.01pm??? You logged in before 4pm?

zzzz I was standing by when my Boss came over to chat with me. 4 minutes later I go in, Sold out liao -____-
How did these people managed to get Gold if it is sold out at 4.01pm??? You logged in before 4pm?
From my understanding they have all the colours for 16GB, and only white for 32GB.
How did these people managed to get Gold if it is sold out at 4.01pm??? You logged in before 4pm?

2pcs! WHAT? OF COURSE ORDER MORE FROM APPLE WHAT! 1000 or even 100k of iphone 5s gold. I believe is hot selling in Singapore!