
The lady (Boss??) act like people owe her money... I also walk out after a while.
I'll create the MO once I receive the bulk order email confirmation from iloome (hopefully it's a success!). This Sunday might be too soon. Will update you guys here once I've out up![]()
iPhone 6 Screen Protector GLAS.tR SLIM (4.7)
anyone using this? It does not have the curve to cover the whole screen?
I bought a few power support casing that comes with 2 SP inside for my 5S. None has 3 pieces back sticker but just one whole piece.
Or maybe SP alone and SP that comes with the casing are diff?![]()
No issue for me le... your skills liao?![]()
PS back SP is always one piece. No 3 pieces. At least for 5/5S.
"Hey guys! Luke from iloome here!
I just want to stop by and let you guys know that a picture will be available on Tuesday of iloome ScreenMate with CurveProtect technology - it covers the screen without leaving a gap like other guys
That being said, while we wouldn't recommend using bulky cases with the tempered glass, we can assure you that it's going to make your phone look beautiful if you want to go with a naked iPhone 6!
Please let me know if you have any questions and I'll be more than happy to answer them! Thanks guys!"
iLoome World's First Full Screen Glass Protector - Page 2 - MacRumors Forums

Looks like there'll be colour options too. And a sneak peak...
![]()
Source: Found glass screen protector that covers the iPhone 6 curved edge - Page 3 - MacRumors Forums