Amazon is one option, whatever you do, do NOT buy from the local Spigen distributor
Hi, why not local SPIGEN? Is it overpriced or?

Amazon is one option, whatever you do, do NOT buy from the local Spigen distributor
hey bro, is the material silicone soft type or is it a hard case? cheers.![]()
Hi, why not local SPIGEN? Is it overpriced or?
Any idea where I can buy Spigen Tough Armor?
Need a case that can survive drops as I've dropped my phones one time too many![]()
Any idea where I can buy Spigen Tough Armor?
Need a case that can survive drops as I've dropped my phones one time too many![]()
Element sector pro
Anyone ???
Check their local Facebook page, lots of people complaining since paying, no news, replies, updates etc.

Anywhere that sells UAG/Otterbox for 6+? I like those solid cases![]()
My $12 case for my iPhone 6 Plus. Surprised no one saw or used this case because it's absolutely worth the money:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Bought this at Raffles City Basement 1 at a small mobile case stall near the medical hall. The only bad thing is that there will be lint caught in between the small gap between the screen and the edge of the case but I can live with that!![]()
Bro the inner side material smooth or rough ah? Looks jin chio but scared phone tio scratch if the material is rough![]()
i saw something similiar like this and wanted to get it and it costs $35 at gadget world...was considering this and the flip type...ended up getting flip type...
anyone suspect those cases at gadget world is like those small hp shop types?
where they reuse the box for the covers? covers might not be the exact brand on the box??? if yes, then gadget world stuff is way overpriced coz those covers around $12-$15 bucks at small hp shop
That case is X-Doria Engage Folio right?Got this from gadget world at cwp as no time to find good covers
Expensive after discount $40.50
![]()
![]()
Screen protector $17+. Also ex for a simple clear protector which doesnt cover full. Waiting for curved screen protector which is glass type
That case is X-Doria Engage Folio right?
yup tats rite