
That's why always get AC+ for those that are not yearly upgraders/clumsy/want to use for extended periods.
Don't think available in SG.Does anyone know whether Apple’s “Get Ready” feature for the iPhone Duo will also be available in Singapore from 12 October?
I came across this article saying that Apple will allow customers in the US to use “Get Ready” from 12 October to prepare their iPhone Duo pre-order in advance:
'Get Ready' to pre-order the iPhone Duo starting October 12
It looks like the feature lets you select your model, colour, storage, carrier, payment method, trade-in, etc. ahead of time, so the actual pre-order on 16 October should be much quicker.
I know Singapore is included in the first wave of iPhone Duo availability, but I haven't seen any confirmation that the “Get Ready” feature will be available on the Singapore Apple Store.
Has anyone seen this option on the Singapore Apple website or Apple Store app? Or does anyone know whether it will be enabled here on 12 October?
Singapore market too small. Apple will most probably you book "GetGo" car better..Does anyone know whether Apple’s “Get Ready” feature for the iPhone Duo will also be available in Singapore from 12 October?
I came across this article saying that Apple will allow customers in the US to use “Get Ready” from 12 October to prepare their iPhone Duo pre-order in advance:
'Get Ready' to pre-order the iPhone Duo starting October 12
It looks like the feature lets you select your model, colour, storage, carrier, payment method, trade-in, etc. ahead of time, so the actual pre-order on 16 October should be much quicker.
I know Singapore is included in the first wave of iPhone Duo availability, but I haven't seen any confirmation that the “Get Ready” feature will be available on the Singapore Apple Store.
Has anyone seen this option on the Singapore Apple website or Apple Store app? Or does anyone know whether it will be enabled here on 12 October?
Yeah get ready from Apple Storeis everyone ready for the pre-order next week?
Lazada can purchase ac+ with discount price.For duo launch day on 23 Oct, can we purchase AppleCare+ on the day we collect the phone with EPP discount for ac+? Or there are no discount for launch day even for ac+?
If can purchase ac+ with discount on collection day, will not add it during the pre order on 16 Oct.
Applecare+ can be purchase with EPP at apple store.Lazada can purchase ac+ with discount price.
Don’t thing Apple Store got this kind of offer
Can buy with EPP. 10% discount.Don’t thing Apple Store got this kind of offer
Don't understand your question. Apple care+ with EPP, first day last day purchase all same price. There is only one price.Applecare+ can be purchase with EPP at apple store.
But whether it is the same if i purchase it in store for newly launch Duo on collection day is what i want to know.
Yes that’s what I understand as well.Don't understand your question. Apple care+ with EPP, first day last day purchase all same price. There is only one price.
Yes that’s what I understand as well.
But as its launch day, not sure can epp be apply on ac+ purchase on collection time.
Pre-order Apple online can add AC+ before check out.
Lazada can adding too, make sure you key in correct apple email account as well
Shopee and Lazada on 16 8pm starting pre-order, you can check this out.Am not aware that Lazada sells the Duo on launch day..... cant find it now online though...
Launch day also can buy. Don't know what you are worry about.Yes that’s what I understand as well.
But as its launch day, not sure can epp be apply on ac+ purchase on collection time.
Ya I usually buy when deadline coming, extend 60 days lolPre-order Apple online can add AC+ before check out.
Lazada can adding too, make sure you key in correct apple email account as well
but I prefer to buy later within 60 days, unsure I really wanted the iPhone duo , easy to return , if buy direct from Apple Store.