Iphone SE - not much hype around here

jq75

Honorary Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2000
Messages
143,032
Reaction score
5,001
unlike those sept/oct launch, this is like so quiet ard here:s13:
 

uniquely_ad

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2011
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
11
those whom are already accustomed to bigger screens wouldn't want to revert to a smaller screen, not to mention it lacks some feature of the iphone 6s
 

BraveCloudy

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2016
Messages
2,991
Reaction score
0
those whom are already accustomed to bigger screens wouldn't want to revert to a smaller screen, not to mention it lacks some feature of the iphone 6s

like 3D touch, 5MP front facing camera, no stabilization found in 6s plus, screen too small.

Im happy with my 6s plus although I wanted a 4 inch screen phone for MP3, but I temporarily use my 5s first.
 

uniquely_ad

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2011
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
11
like 3D touch, 5MP front facing camera, no stabilization found in 6s plus, screen too small.

Im happy with my 6s plus although I wanted a 4 inch screen phone for MP3, but I temporarily use my 5s first.

As for me 3D Touch wasn't a deal breaker if I were to get an se, more like he smaller size

Wah so rich buy an iPhone se just for music 😂
 

revogsx

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2008
Messages
731
Reaction score
0
iphone SE is for those who dont like big screens.

different people have different needs.
beside, the SE is for those who wants 4inch :)
 

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
5,906
Reaction score
2
I already plan to spend on a 6s 128gb or a ip5se 64gb for Apple Music haha

As I own iPad Pro & mini 2 & plan sell mini 2 for iPad Pro 9.7

Now on ip6 gold & sliver 128gb


Mainly for surfing gaming on the go

like 3D touch, 5MP front facing camera, no stabilization found in 6s plus, screen too small.

Im happy with my 6s plus although I wanted a 4 inch screen phone for MP3, but I temporarily use my 5s first.
 

BraveCloudy

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2016
Messages
2,991
Reaction score
0
I already plan to spend on a 6s 128gb or a ip5se 64gb for Apple Music haha

As I own iPad Pro & mini 2 & plan sell mini 2 for iPad Pro 9.7

Now on ip6 gold & sliver 128gb


Mainly for surfing gaming on the go



I currently using iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3. I very tempted to get the SE.. I prefer small screen for texting and big screen for games/movies
 

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
5,906
Reaction score
2
Text and simple surfing still ok
Gaming and movie err little small lor
4.7 iphone still all around
But if u don't mind it then go for ip5se plus cheaper too

For me in on Apple Music so I use Bluetooth to steam my music over

I currently using iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3. I very tempted to get the SE.. I prefer small screen for texting and big screen for games/movies
 

swgj86

Master Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
127
i think asian markets trend is the bigger, the better & specs race.

but i have friends who like 4inch phones.

i was tempted a while ago to buy SE, but i do alot of reading n texting on my 6s plus, dont think 4inch phone is for that kind of usage
 

kudo2904

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
606
Reaction score
0
SE only target those who still use iPhone 5 or older and doesn't want a big screen so obviously not a big hit here.
 

N_RIDER

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2002
Messages
8,868
Reaction score
0
Those hampered by reverting to smaller screen,Why not use ip4/4s for weeks/months before hopping on SE ;)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top