iPhone13/Mini/Pro/Pro Max Accessories Showcase Thread

VodkaPear

Master Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
2,708
Reaction score
125
Sian lay.. PSAJ has not reach our shore yet. Have to buy 1 temporary case liao.

For TG, I used Zeelot since first day when ip12 launched, 1 TG use till tml.
Looks good, so i am getting the same for 13PM.
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
That’s good to hear, what I posted was my own experience, it was really so bad I have to give up the leather case last year and also noticed the patina was a different experience from before

will wait for reviews for this year’s leather case.

Patina wise yes it’s different from prior iPhone 12 leather cases due to a coating on the leather case which makes the aging different.
 

StanII

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
14,712
Reaction score
30
Patina wise yes it’s different from prior iPhone 12 leather cases due to a coating on the leather case which makes the aging different.
Yeah dk what made them change,

always went for saddle brown and it’ll usually start showing some patina after a few days of use and turn into a very nice dark brown shade

I think end up only the edges turned darker, the part where you hold the phone right
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
Yeah dk what made them change,

always went for saddle brown and it’ll usually start showing some patina after a few days of use and turn into a very nice dark brown shade

I think end up only the edges turned darker, the part where you hold the phone right

That’s right. Now on my Baltic Blue leather case only the edges where you hold the phone turns dark, and the top edges on the back part has some minor discolouration, possibly due to abrasion.
 

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2015
Messages
8,155
Reaction score
412
Yeah dk what made them change,

always went for saddle brown and it’ll usually start showing some patina after a few days of use and turn into a very nice dark brown shade

I think end up only the edges turned darker, the part where you hold the phone right
Ya lor.. that’s why I went black
 

Ye_Rongtian

Banned
Joined
Dec 4, 2000
Messages
57,057
Reaction score
14,379
here no love for Mous cases?
13-F27-F56-E59-E-442-F-995-E-093-DBF15-DBF4.jpg
 

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2002
Messages
16,053
Reaction score
854
Sian lay.. PSAJ has not reach our shore yet. Have to buy 1 temporary case liao.

For TG, I used Zeelot since first day when ip12 launched, 1 TG use till tml.
Looks good, so i am getting the same for 13PM.
Up in lazada official store liao

is power support case magsafe friendly?
 
Last edited:

VodkaPear

Master Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
2,708
Reaction score
125
Up in lazada official store liao

is power support case magsafe friendly?
Prefer to buy from local shop. Lazy to wait for delivery.
As compared to official  case, not that MagSafe friendly. But at least no problem using psaj with MagSafe. At night can just blindly attach it to the charger without aligning it.
 

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,859
Reaction score
1,462
Wah you guys still talking about PSAJ, that case tight and traps dust leh...

Anyway... This year cancelling my UAG and going for skin+$5 TPU case! If sian can change case anytime... :D

No need worry about scratches when removing those tighta$$ cases lol...
 

VodkaPear

Master Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
2,708
Reaction score
125
Wah you guys still talking about PSAJ, that case tight and traps dust leh...

Anyway... This year cancelling my UAG and going for skin+$5 TPU case! If sian can change case anytime... :D

No need worry about scratches when removing those tighta$$ cases lol...
Tight I agreed.
Trap dust I agree, but which case won’t trap dust?

Scratches when removing, I don’t agree. I used psaj for 12pm, the sides still nice lay!
 

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2002
Messages
16,053
Reaction score
854
Wah you guys still talking about PSAJ, that case tight and traps dust leh...

Anyway... This year cancelling my UAG and going for skin+$5 TPU case! If sian can change case anytime... :D

No need worry about scratches when removing those tighta$$ cases lol...

my 11pro also no scratches after using 2 years.

what i like its slim and tightfit. feels very secure. easy to wash also..
 

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,859
Reaction score
1,462
Tight I agreed.
Trap dust I agree, but which case won’t trap dust?

Scratches when removing, I don’t agree. I used psaj for 12pm, the sides still nice lay!
my 11pro also no scratches after using 2 years.

what i like its slim and tightfit. feels very secure. easy to wash also..
Ohhh… maybe my PSAJ experience wasn’t that good and hand super pain when want to remove haha… so I’d rather go for TPU which is easier to remove and clean off the dust.

Anyway, iPhone delivered!!! :D
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top