DaRRenLieW
Master Member
- Joined
- Apr 6, 2004
- Messages
- 3,292
- Reaction score
- 164
my mous case since 7 oct ship out till now no sound. getting worried lol

Ya. I also quite gian the Pitaka MagEZ pro. But like not in stock yet. Think next time got good price can try.waiting for the mous too but also gian the Pitaka MagEZ Pro and Caudabe Synthesis![]()
I finally found the OtterBox Symmetry+ with MagSafe in ‘In The Red’ color variant.Just gotten Otterbox symmetry for iPhone 13 at $59.90 including shipping from moby Far East. Placed order on Monday and was delivered on wed by J&T express
Slim and wonderful case as I also used this case for my iPhone 12
$59.90 for all iPhone 13 series worth…
You mean the red transparent with MagSafe model ?I finally found the OtterBox Symmetry+ with MagSafe in ‘In The Red’ color variant.
Went through all the major case retailers, and only last piece available from a store. Almost wanted to vPost myself from U.S. but tiagong magnets cannot use air freight (sea ship damn long).![]()
Yeah, you saw it elsewhere?You mean the red transparent with MagSafe model ?
My mous is shipped from the US leh.....I finally found the OtterBox Symmetry+ with MagSafe in ‘In The Red’ color variant.
Went through all the major case retailers, and only last piece available from a store. Almost wanted to vPost myself from U.S. but tiagong magnets cannot use air freight (sea ship damn long).![]()
Direct ship from brand?My mous is shipped from the US leh.....
Yup direct from Mous pre-order. Air mail.Direct ship from brand?
OtterBox cannot ship direct to Singapore, so have to go through mail forwarding. But magnet cannot air freight… But can’t confirm, maybe weak magnets like MagSafe might be allowed.
Wait for someone to try out vPostYup direct from Mous pre-order. Air mail.
Hi May I know how to get 25% discount thanksNot not good.
Just not as shiok as mous.
Yup ordered from Mous using the 25% discount!
me too pleaseHi May I know how to get 25% discount thanks
Very little like 0.3mm, maybe lesser. The front screen lip middle part (with screen protector applied) same clearance as the camera lip. So if you are the type who want to protect everything, you can’t use camera lens protector with Mous.is the camera raised lip for mous alot? reviews say its not that significant as compared to the front lip
Apparently stock will only come in late OctYa. I also quite gian the Pitaka MagEZ pro. But like not in stock yet. Think next time got good price can try.
For my 12PM used so many cases, end up always go to Mous.
Dont mind trying Rimowa case too hahaha
is it a very thick case?Nobody keen on DBrand grip case ahh?