Charlie_Zhan
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Nov 17, 2013
- Messages
- 6,638
- Reaction score
- 616
Bought hoda sapphire lens protector during black Friday sales. Came today.
say no to lens protectors.
Read HWZ Forum Rules!

Bought hoda sapphire lens protector during black Friday sales. Came today.
I'm not buying AppleCare. So just buy sapphire screen protector + lens protector. Total less than 100. Market has changed and sapphire screen protector price has come down.
its not about the price. its the unnecessary lens flare and picture degradation.I'm not buying AppleCare. So just buy sapphire screen protector + lens protector. Total less than 100. Market has changed and sapphire screen protector price has come down.
The most expensive case is having no case, after you dropped it.I want to know the most expensive available case for iphone 13 Pro Max.
bro why you never consider apple silicon case?i was wondering if the case and leather wallet , same color brown will be nice boh
![]()
https://gray.inc/products/alter-ego-gold-titanium-iphone-13-pro-caseI want to know the most expensive available case for iphone 13 Pro Max.
https://gray.inc/products/alter-ego-gold-titanium-iphone-13-pro-case
Take picture after u get it ok?
its not about the price. its the unnecessary lens flare and picture degradation.
I want to know the most expensive available case for iphone 13 Pro Max.
So much exposed surface how is that a case.
I will if the price drops to below $400. With its current insane price I’ll rather buy another 13PM.Will anyone of you purchase this Gray Inc case?
I will if the price drops to below $400. With its current insane price I’ll rather buy another 13PM.
It has no holding value since it cannot be forward compatible with the next iPhone. Will be obsolete once the new gen iPhone is out.
lol. have demand but no supply? i wonder where he make his products from?I like his titanium card wallets but mostly out of stocks 1.
Think the buttons are fixed.is the power button fix on the nomad 13 series? Thinking of going back to Nomad for my 13pm.
is the Apple clear case with MagSafe one of the better clear cases that are MagSafe compatible?
Is there any recommendations from the experts here?