iPhone13/Mini/Pro/Pro Max Accessories Showcase Thread

crystalnox

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That is why now i always use a side protector, cut out the lightning charging port section and past on it. No issue with scotches all these nonsense on the lightning port.
That’s a good tip. Alternatively, avoid all anodised colours. The darker shade Apple Watches also suffer from the same issue since the underlying metal (stainless steel or aluminium) is always silver-ish.

Black_

Reaction score
OMG! this pitaka is damn swee! just ordered one for my 13 PRO!

magez-13pro-overture-5_980x980.webp

Black_

Reaction score
Seems lik 13 mini is quite hard to get cases now
Yes I used to like the mini for its portability. But because of the lack of accessories availability for the mini I am forced to buy the larger PRO & PRO MAX.

For me iPhone is about its deeply rooted accessories ecosystem and culture. Without which the iPhone alone is nothing.

Black_

Reaction score
Any Star Wars fan? Casetify has a collab with them and the cases are freaking gorgeous

I always think Casetify is a feminine brand. Correct me if I’m wrong, their Star Wars pictures are just a simple print on the back.

CyberTan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes I used to like the mini for its portability. But because of the lack of accessories availability for the mini I am forced to buy the larger PRO & PRO MAX.

For me iPhone is about its deeply rooted accessories ecosystem and culture. Without which the iPhone alone is nothing.
Shows that there are plenty of rich people willing to spend money on expansive iPhones :oops:

Pros are expensive for me. Maybe I’ll get the regular version in the future.

nothin2do

Banned
Reaction score
anyone using the leather case frm bullstrap??
wit 2 card slot. how you guys think abt the leather?

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That is why now i always use a side protector, cut out the lightning charging port section and past on it. No issue with scotches all these nonsense on the lightning port.
what is this side protector? A product on its own or ownself DIY?

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Yes, this is one of the best hack ever on the iphone. With this hack you can be sure even after a few months your iphone will still be shiny all around. :D

Iphone 14 pro coming, i believe layout should be the same. Can buy and keep now. When you got the iphone 14, can straight away protect!

jtec14

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Woah I also use haha, in fact, bought many from this seller as spare…

FYI, those low quality ones, when removal will have sticker stain lol :(
ok lah, sticker stains can be removed without much issues than scratches.

frizee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok lah, sticker stains can be removed without much issues than scratches.
Hmm yes normally it can easily be removed but there was this once when it was so sticky and dried up that I spent an hour removing it before selling it off :(

But of course it’s better than having scratches lol!

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
do anyone know how much brand new Apple Watch Series 7 45MM Cellular Blue Aluminium can sell??
hehe i dunno iphone..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.