iPhone14/Plus/Pro/Pro Max Accessories Thread

我要买GTR

Banned
Reaction score
I got 2 piece spigen iphone TG in cupboard for standby. Hooted when it is cheap lol. Left AW tg

I get spigen cuz I prefer someone to stick for me. Tech house staff told me if eg. I buy 2 pack set, next time I wanna paste my 2nd piece I just go back to their store, they stick for me :ROFLMAO:. Plus they can match shopee price, so why not. The only con is you probably can't use shopee coins/vouchers to offset la haha!

我要买GTR

Banned
Reaction score

Lai liao...

Mine also lai liao! Thanks for the prompting lazada restock once again! :ROFLMAO: :D

va7LykR.jpg

My clear Ultra hybrid already starting to yellow :cry:

我要买GTR

Banned
Reaction score
But the zero one is smoked color.. should be ok la

Yeah it should be fine. But probably will yellow too, but not as prominent as clear.

Anyway for zero one, the back piece is clear, just that they paste those circuit-board liked decals & covers majority of the back piece :ROFLMAO:

我要买GTR

Banned
Reaction score
Tech21 quite good. My S10 Tech21 clear case from 2019 still looking good!

Some say rhinoshield one also will last very long.

But I want tpu sides, more grippy. I initially ordered rhinoshield clear but cancelled before they ship haha!

trd2970

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

r3f3r3e

Reaction score
Hey guys, check with you all.

will spigen iPhone 14 Pro Max Glas.tR EZ Fit Full Coverage be compatible with Caudabe Synthesis Casing? As in just nice fit type de.

Also i read from you guys commenting that Caudabe Synthesis is better than Caudabe Shealth in terms of the grip texture rite?

Lastly, im planning to use caudabe Synthesis with Moft Standing Wallet. Not sure how will the magnet strength be as well.

Jialat tio poisoned by this thread :s13:

Last edited:

koohansen

Master Member
Reaction score

will spigen iPhone 14 Pro Max Glas.tR EZ Fit Full Coverage be compatible with Caudabe Synthesis Casing? As in just nice fit type de.

Also i read from you guys commenting that Caudabe Synthesis is better than Caudabe Shealth in terms of the grip texture rite?

Lastly, im planning to use caudabe Synthesis with Moft Standing Wallet. Not sure how will the magnet strength be as well.

I will let you know tonight once I applied them to my new phone.
Spigen iPhone 14 Pro Max Glas.tR EZ Fit + Caudabe Synthesis

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Jia lat… this is getting out of control :s13:

我要买GTR

Banned
Reaction score

Spigen tg fits my sheath well.

I wouldn't say the Synthesis is a step up. Have not held a synthesis before but imo it won't be "better", but more of personal preference, to each their own. 🤣

The sheath is a tad heavier in weight, & if you prioritize magnet strength, the Sheath is the way to go.

Can have a watch for comparison:

我要买GTR

Banned
Reaction score
in your opinion which case feels better in your hands? the spigen in the middle or the black caudabe?

Spigen have tpu sides so it's more grippy. But sheath have a sandstone texture like no other, very unique & addictive. Sheath is about 10g heavier than the Ultra hybrid, & needless to say; a very much stronger magnet.

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Spigen tg fits my sheath well.

I wouldn't say the Synthesis is a step up. Have not held a synthesis before but imo it won't be "better", but more of personal preference, to each their own. 🤣

The sheath is a tad heavier in weight, & if you prioritize magnet strength, the Sheath is the way to go.

Can have a watch for comparison:

+1
Both Sheath and Synthesis are good.
Why choose one when you can have both?!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.