IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

justme

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2009
Messages
2,175
Reaction score
8
yes...alot of people also take ipt to siam rt...so don't expect all to run like horses...there will be people to run abit coz they want to go home faster...but in the end, have to wait for all to finish(as in the last detail) then can go...



bring IC / water bottle / no camera phone can le hor?

so roughly from ur exp, 1st session, briefing for how long?

then ippt?
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
that means 1) they will say I have completed my IPT?

2) then got the line that say If i dun book before that date, disciplinary action will be taken?

no...they will just say you attempted but never pass...

like i said...just ignore that becoz they standardise the answers...:s8:

bring IC / water bottle / no camera phone can le hor?

so roughly from ur exp, 1st session, briefing for how long?

then ippt?

ic bring, water bottle and camera phone up to you...

i told you before, right...the briefing and orientation all quite long...1 hour plus coz got waiting time, gym orientation, then ipt objectives briefing, warmup for ippt...ippt starts about 8 plus, finish at 9 plus...
 

justme

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2009
Messages
2,175
Reaction score
8
no...they will just say you attempted but never pass...

like i said...just ignore that becoz they standardise the answers...:s8:



ic bring, water bottle and camera phone up to you...

i told you before, right...the briefing and orientation all quite long...1 hour plus coz got waiting time, gym orientation, then ipt objectives briefing, warmup for ippt...ippt starts about 8 plus, finish at 9 plus...



yes sir
but 2nd session onwards will end ard 9?


that means after i finished IPT, and i go www.ns.sg and check, is jus to check to make sure they got update that i have completed IPT , thats all?
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
yes sir
but 2nd session onwards will end ard 9?


that means after i finished IPT, and i go www.ns.sg and check, is jus to check to make sure they got update that i have completed IPT , thats all?

1st question...normally yes...if your pti siao on, may at end 9 plus too...

2nd question...yes...
 

cheechongfun

Member
Joined
May 9, 2008
Messages
327
Reaction score
2
Hi, I have a burning question to ask. I have failed my IPPT and have booked my RT starting on 21/02/2009.

From NS Portal it mentioned that:

You have FAILED on your IPPT. You have BOOKED RT for 04/10/2008 to 03/03/2009
Advisory:
(a) If you do not complete your RT by 03/03/2009 (5 months), you will be subjected
to disciplinary action.

However, despite it mentioned that I have to complete my RT by 03/03/2009, I am still eligible to amend my RT date to a later time slot to 16/05/2009. Hence, my question is

1.) Would I be subjected to disciplinary action/charge if I were to amend my RT date to 16/05/2009 since I am currently a student and it would be better for me to change my RT date to a later date that is after my exam?:s7:

2.) Since it mentioned that I have to COMPLETE my RT by 03/03/2009 would it mean that I would still get charge/subjected to disciplinary action even if I stay on to my current
schedule, that is on 21/02/2009 since it will end somewhere around April?:eek:

Thanks in advance.:s12:
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
1.) Would I be subjected to disciplinary action/charge if I were to amend my RT date to 16/05/2009 since I am currently a student and it would be better for me to change my RT date to a later date that is after my exam?:s7:

2.) Since it mentioned that I have to COMPLETE my RT by 03/03/2009 would it mean that I would still get charge/subjected to disciplinary action even if I stay on to my current
schedule, that is on 21/02/2009 since it will end somewhere around April?:eek:

1) No.

2) It's ok 1...as long as you finish your rt, you won't be charged.
 

cheechongfun

Member
Joined
May 9, 2008
Messages
327
Reaction score
2
Hi vasilli07, thanks for the reply. So will that means that if I am eligible to amend my RT date to a later date via www.ns.com.sg there is no way I can be charged even if they expected me to clear the RT in a much earlier date?:)

So, if that's the case in what way they will be able to charge me?:s7:
 

othniel80

Master Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
4,041
Reaction score
0
you can amend as long as they allow you to amend. There seems to be a cut off date before amendment cannot be done online. Like now I starting mine in end march, cannot amend liao. Never see people charge before for this unless you default your RT. No worries la, if you tio i think a lotta people also kena. :s13:
 

orcfiend

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
1,079
Reaction score
1
hi guys, just wondering, tmr's my first IPT at maju :(

can we go there in any attire? eg berms and flip flops lol...or must it be in like last time book in attire?

also other than camera phone what other things cant we bring in? hehe thks!
 

-hollowman-

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
25,638
Reaction score
3
hi guys, just wondering, tmr's my first IPT at maju :(

can we go there in any attire? eg berms and flip flops lol...or must it be in like last time book in attire?

also other than camera phone what other things cant we bring in? hehe thks!

berms okay, but ffs a bit inapporpriate....shoes would be better.

or at least wear ffs when out of camp.
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
hi guys, just wondering, tmr's my first IPT at maju :(

can we go there in any attire? eg berms and flip flops lol...or must it be in like last time book in attire?

also other than camera phone what other things cant we bring in? hehe thks!

berms can...not sure about flip flops...maybe you like to check with the pti there tomolo...

things that can record? Or what are you intending to bring there?
 

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2000
Messages
43,150
Reaction score
43
just to check, I taking my ippt attempt tomolo, the deadline is 27/3, so if fail, its there any set date that I must book/complete my RT? Thanks.
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
just to check, I taking my ippt attempt tomolo, the deadline is 27/3, so if fail, its there any set date that I must book/complete my RT? Thanks.

you must book rt within 2 months after your window is closed, since your deadline is 27/3, you got 28/3 to 27/5 to book your rt...and you got 5 months to complete it...unless you defer or got any special reasons...
 

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2000
Messages
43,150
Reaction score
43
you must book rt within 2 months after your window is closed, since your deadline is 27/3, you got 28/3 to 27/5 to book your rt...and you got 5 months to complete it...unless you defer or got any special reasons...
ah...thanks for the prompt reply. then after that straight away book IPT then I'm cleared for this year already correct? :D
 

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2000
Messages
43,150
Reaction score
43
oh yes...so must book RT only after deadline is over or can i book before it is over?
 

orcfiend

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
1,079
Reaction score
1
berms can...not sure about flip flops...maybe you like to check with the pti there tomolo...

things that can record? Or what are you intending to bring there?

tks for reply hehe

like ipod classic these kind. last time cant bring in to camp one! :(

oh and laptop all these can surrender right? cos coming frm sch..valuables can lock up one? after put in the bag go exercise tio kope..sian.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top