IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deunamist

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2005
Messages
9,982
Reaction score
0
easy to say sg small only lor.. I don't drive...

got chance of getting away with a warning only or not? I only drawing $300-400 a month as personal allowance from my company account, $50 is a lot man. :eek:

which day u book on? sun and mon no ippt.

oh no wonder la.. either way I am basically screwed... Wed RT.. Thurs cannot book, Fri also no RT, Sat work whole day, Sun no IPPT, Mon no IPPT... Mon window close
 
Last edited:

123qwesz

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2009
Messages
1,466
Reaction score
0
Anyone can advise for the best FCC to run? I don't think can pass by the time my window closes.

Also, if kenna RT, I understand is 20 sessions within 3 months, but go in do what, take how long before you can go?
 

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
5,707
Reaction score
10
only maju camp doing 2.4km on indoor multi storey carpark... the rest doing it on stadium running track.

RT go in is do physical training lor...
 

123qwesz

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2009
Messages
1,466
Reaction score
0
only maju camp doing 2.4km on indoor multi storey carpark... the rest doing it on stadium running track.

RT go in is do physical training lor...

I run in the car park very hard to breathe, could it just be me?
So RT 20th session is take ippt? If fail how?
 

justme

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2009
Messages
2,175
Reaction score
8
1) for IPT.
even if is under weight loss, last session is also IPPT ?

2) If dont meet the target for IPT, have to do 8 more RT.
but now can book the 8 RT sessions 1 month in advance?
 

Tesumi

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2001
Messages
932
Reaction score
0
Hi under my ipt/ippt booking it says the following

b) You are strongly encouraged to sign up for IPT if you need additional help to train for your IPPT. The first session must commence before 09/04/2013.

The date has passed but i managed to successfully book my first session on Sat 27/04/2013

Would this be any problem?
 

guile

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
26,184
Reaction score
2,464
Hi under my ipt/ippt booking it says the following

b) You are strongly encouraged to sign up for IPT if you need additional help to train for your IPPT. The first session must commence before 09/04/2013.

The date has passed but i managed to successfully book my first session on Sat 27/04/2013

Would this be any problem?

no problem....i went for my 1st IPT after the first 6 months too...
 

wwyyee

Master Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2005
Messages
4,615
Reaction score
0
Hi just wanna ask what should I do next as I only book 7 RT which the 8th session should be IPPT. However I only left less then 3 weeks after completing 7 sessions for my next windows.

So total will be about 11 to 12 RTs sessions completed. Need to ask them to extend? & which person should I ask?


You have DEFAULTED on your IPPT for the period 14/06/2012 to 13/03/2013.

You have NOT TAKEN your RT for the period 14/03/2013 to 13/06/2013.

Your next IPPT window will start from 14/06/2013 onwards.

a) Please COMPLETE your 20 RT sessions by 13/06/2013, otherwise you will be subjected to disciplinary action.
 

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
5,707
Reaction score
10
Hi just wanna ask what should I do next as I only book 7 RT which the 8th session should be IPPT. However I only left less then 3 weeks after completing 7 sessions for my next windows.

So total will be about 11 to 12 RTs sessions completed. Need to ask them to extend? & which person should I ask?


You have DEFAULTED on your IPPT for the period 14/06/2012 to 13/03/2013.

You have NOT TAKEN your RT for the period 14/03/2013 to 13/06/2013.

Your next IPPT window will start from 14/06/2013 onwards.

a) Please COMPLETE your 20 RT sessions by 13/06/2013, otherwise you will be subjected to disciplinary action.

ask the FCC or PTI after the RT
 

Rusty89

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
2,327
Reaction score
92
HEy guys, i have completed 9 sessions of IPT and will be booking the last session. Should i book it under IPT or IPPT? It will be an IPPT session right? Will it start at 7pm as always? thanks guys!
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
HEy guys, i have completed 9 sessions of IPT and will be booking the last session. Should i book it under IPT or IPPT? It will be an IPPT session right? Will it start at 7pm as always? thanks guys!

ipt...yes 7pm
 

=^KK^=

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2010
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Guys, is charge waiver handled by G8 Branch? I am encountering problems with my charge waiver in temrs of their internal admin. Whai is the correct feedback channel? My friend advise me to look for MP.

This is my situation:
Sgt A told me my medical excuse is valid for default my RT but ask me to call back after receiving the charge letter. Call back next time, officer B says will do it for me and ask me check the waiver status. I then called back and now Man C attended my request. He checked and said I have no submission of the charge waiver and told me officer B didn't rem talking to me on this. Sgt A has also ORD. However Man C says he will do it for me. Now crossing my fingers else I am thinking of feedback this issue to higher authority.
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
Guys, is charge waiver handled by G8 Branch? I am encountering problems with my charge waiver in temrs of their internal admin. Whai is the correct feedback channel? My friend advise me to look for MP.

This is my situation:
Sgt A told me my medical excuse is valid for default my RT but ask me to call back after receiving the charge letter. Call back next time, officer B says will do it for me and ask me check the waiver status. I then called back and now Man C attended my request. He checked and said I have no submission of the charge waiver and told me officer B didn't rem talking to me on this. Sgt A has also ORD. However Man C says he will do it for me. Now crossing my fingers else I am thinking of feedback this issue to higher authority.

MP should be your last option. Try to talk to the officer in charge of u.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top