IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

stone11

Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
193
Reaction score
0
Yes...the last session of IPT is an IPPT. It will be counted as your annual attempt. No matter if you pass/fail, you won't need to go for RT.

thanks alot.. anyone been to maju for IPT?
how is the training there? what time it normally ends?
 

hpoirot

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Hi, this is my 1st IPPT window, so I am a bit confused.

My window closes in January 2010, so I signed up for IPT in Aug-Sept 09, since I need to complete the IPT 3 months before the window closes.

Question is I have a ICT-IPPT coming up in June. If i fail the ICT-IPPT, am I liable for RT once my IPPT window closes? Or will the IPPT taken during the IPT count (regardless of pass or fail?)
 

Raider04

Master Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
3,159
Reaction score
0
Hi, this is my 1st IPPT window, so I am a bit confused.

My window closes in January 2010, so I signed up for IPT in Aug-Sept 09, since I need to complete the IPT 3 months before the window closes.

Question is I have a ICT-IPPT coming up in June. If i fail the ICT-IPPT, am I liable for RT once my IPPT window closes? Or will the IPPT taken during the IPT count (regardless of pass or fail?)


IPPT taken at the 8th session of IPT is counted hence the obligation for the year is cleared. :)
 

hpoirot

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
IPPT taken at the 8th session of IPT is counted hence the obligation for the year is cleared. :)

Even though i fail my ICT IPPT (which happens before the IPT), as long as I complete the IPT sessions, I will not tio RT in the next window?
 

hoobastalib

Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2005
Messages
193
Reaction score
0
hope theres a kind soul who cld clear my enquiries.

im taking rt phase 2 now because i was a defaulter for my previous ippt window

if lets say i complete rt phase 2 liao, and lets say after the 12th session which is the
ippt still fail, it means that (my questions):

1. I have already completed my this years window ippt right?
2. And since i failed, does that mean i have to take rt again for this current window?

thank you in advance :)
 

JustinCai

Senior Member
Joined
May 19, 2009
Messages
2,357
Reaction score
0
Exemption from IPPT

I read from the website regarding exemption from IPPT


Exemption from IPPT

NSmen are exempted from their annual IPPT under the following conditions:
a. Permanently downgraded to PES C2 and below.
b. Have continuous valid medical exemption of 6 months or more within their IPPT year.
c. Have accumulated valid medical exemption for a total of 9 months within their IPPT year.


http://www.mindef.gov.sg/imindef/mi...ndividual_Physical_Proficiency_Test_IPPT.html




b. Have continuous valid medical exemption of 6 months or more within their IPPT year.

does this mean that i can have a MC A + MC B which runs continously for 6 mths and get exempted for the window?

tks
 

hesperus

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2005
Messages
854
Reaction score
2
Hi guys,

I just failed my IPPT today and I am expecting that I won't be able to pass it. Does it mean if I complete RT and I still fail my IPPT, I still have to continue RT again and again, year after year?
 

Raider04

Master Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
3,159
Reaction score
0
Hi guys,

I just failed my IPPT today and I am expecting that I won't be able to pass it. Does it mean if I complete RT and I still fail my IPPT, I still have to continue RT again and again, year after year?

Unless you take steps to manage the obligations, you will have to do RT every year until you passed your IPPT. :)
 

tiffanydunk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 2, 2008
Messages
13,874
Reaction score
147
Hi guys,

I just failed my IPPT today and I am expecting that I won't be able to pass it. Does it mean if I complete RT and I still fail my IPPT, I still have to continue RT again and again, year after year?

go for IPT for ur next window. fail or pass no need RT.
 

simiranjiaoranpaji

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 23, 2006
Messages
5,920
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, was reading the last few pages, seems that there is a change of rule for IPT? Meaning that the last session of your IPT 's IPPT test must perform better than your 1st session's IPPT, if not, you will not be exampted from RT? Is this true?
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
Hi guys, was reading the last few pages, seems that there is a change of rule for IPT? Meaning that the last session of your IPT 's IPPT test must perform better than your 1st session's IPPT, if not, you will not be exampted from RT? Is this true?

don't think it's implemented yet...still a rumour...
 

Forever84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
25,028
Reaction score
11,451
hey i got question if anyone can help?
i from IHL but i nid 2 take RT
if my sch term clash is it possible to defer?

i sent an email alrdy but still no reply yet so i jus wondering if ne1 done it b4?

thx
 

Swordsman

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2002
Messages
92,485
Reaction score
2,468
Hi guys, was reading the last few pages, seems that there is a change of rule for IPT? Meaning that the last session of your IPT 's IPPT test must perform better than your 1st session's IPPT, if not, you will not be exampted from RT? Is this true?

what i heard is SAF intend to scrap IPT systm cos the passing rate never goes up. haha i guess maybe will back to 20 sessions of RT. :o
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top