IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fabiaN__

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2001
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
24
If I take IPT-IPPT but didn't clear the banding, yet my window isn't closed, can I book another non-ICT IPPT?

If yes, then do I have to clear the banding or do I have to pass this time round?
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
If I take IPT-IPPT but didn't clear the banding, yet my window isn't closed, can I book another non-ICT IPPT?

If yes, then do I have to clear the banding or do I have to pass this time round?

Once u get your band, u can book a non-ict ippt to clear it. As long as window is not closed,can book as many times as u like.
 

fabiaN__

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2001
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
24
Once u get your band, u can book a non-ict ippt to clear it. As long as window is not closed,can book as many times as u like.

Ok thanks.. what happens if I miss the last session ah? Book again?

What time is the in-pro timing for IPT?
 

mep123

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2007
Messages
1,437
Reaction score
21
I have failed my ippt twice for 2 years.. Never taken rt.. Is it because unit forget to charge me?.. Don't want because of rt go db lo.. Any idea how to check?
 

ontodhcp

Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2011
Messages
226
Reaction score
73
when i try to book my 10th IPT session on a Sat or Tue it doesnt allow me to book. It keep giving me this

Please check the following:
Your 10th IPT session is a IPT-IPPT. Please ensure that your 10th IPT session does not fall on a Sunday or Monday.


Do I choose the booking on IPPT or IPT?

I also have this problem when trying to book at khatib camp. Think it's a system bug.
But I am to book IPT on sat for other camp.
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
Ok thanks.. what happens if I miss the last session ah? Book again?

What time is the in-pro timing for IPT?

Yes, just rebook if u miss any ipt session

Around 6.50pm will start liao, end at around 7.20pm or so
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
I have failed my ippt twice for 2 years.. Never taken rt.. Is it because unit forget to charge me?.. Don't want because of rt go db lo.. Any idea how to check?

They will send u letter if they charging u. For some reason, I also never kenna rt for the 1st 3 years after ord, no charge or whatsoever. Only the 4th year then I went for RT.
 

clocksprings

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
9,732
Reaction score
13
anyone done this before or not?

If my RT window (extended) ends on next tue but I was too late and missed my final RT-IPPT yesterday, can I go on Sat and chap in without booking? Cuz the site blocks me from booking ever since yesterday.
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
If my RT window (extended) ends on next tue but I was too late and missed my final RT-IPPT yesterday, can I go on Sat and chap in without booking? Cuz the site blocks me from booking ever since yesterday.

Can try but no guarantee they will allow u to take.
 

Bambinos

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2011
Messages
1,108
Reaction score
0
Some questions on rt. if I default my ippt, means must own self book rt Liao right? No MSG to say must book one right?

1) since its my first rt at Maju camp, what color tag will I wear? Default ippt case here

2) first rt is normal rt or rt-ippt? For default ippt

3) Maju camp can wear t shirt and shirts book in?

Thanks for answering.
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
Some questions on rt. if I default my ippt, means must own self book rt Liao right? No MSG to say must book one right?

1) since its my first rt at Maju camp, what color tag will I wear? Default ippt case here

2) first rt is normal rt or rt-ippt? For default ippt

3) Maju camp can wear t shirt and shirts book in?

Thanks for answering.

1) Depends on what station u weak at.

Red - Running
Blue - Running and static
Yellow - More on static
Green - Obese

2) normal rt

3) can
 

TEPTEP

Master Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2005
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
25
Is it possible if I queue for IPPT in-pro queue and take the test even though I am on RT-booking (1st-7th) session. Will they know or not ?
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
Is it possible if I queue for IPPT in-pro queue and take the test even though I am on RT-booking (1st-7th) session. Will they know or not ?

Of coz they will know. When they scan your 11b/ic, everything is shown there.
 

TEPTEP

Master Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2005
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
25
Of coz they will know. When they scan your 11b/ic, everything is shown there.

ok, noted.

Is there anyway to go for ippt during the 1st session of RT since I am sure i can pass ? Do i talk to the PTI at the FCC ?
 

jkcs

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2002
Messages
1,544
Reaction score
0
when i try to book my 10th IPT session on a Sat or Tue it doesnt allow me to book. It keep giving me this

Please check the following:
Your 10th IPT session is a IPT-IPPT. Please ensure that your 10th IPT session does not fall on a Sunday or Monday.


Do I choose the booking on IPPT or IPT?

I also have this problem when trying to book at khatib camp. Think it's a system bug.
But I am to book IPT on sat for other camp.

For guys trying to book IPT at Khatib FCC. Refer to the below email I got:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email.

We would like to inform you there is No IPPT session at Khatib FCC on 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 8th & 10th Jan 2013, thus you are prompt with the error message.

If you need further assistance, please visit NS Portal at www.ns.sg or contact us at 1800-eNSNSNS (1800-3676767). If you are calling from overseas, please dial +65 6567 6767.

We look forward to serving you better.

With regards,

Joe Teo (Mr)
Customer Service Officer
NS Call Centre
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
For guys trying to book IPT at Khatib FCC. Refer to the below email I got:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email.

We would like to inform you there is No IPPT session at Khatib FCC on 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 8th & 10th Jan 2013, thus you are prompt with the error message.

If you need further assistance, please visit NS Portal at www.ns.sg or contact us at 1800-eNSNSNS (1800-3676767). If you are calling from overseas, please dial +65 6567 6767.

We look forward to serving you better.

With regards,

Joe Teo (Mr)
Customer Service Officer
NS Call Centre

I think you should say IPPT. Can still book and go for normal IPT training session. I went last Thurs(3rd) and also got a booking on the 8th.
 

Ah_Ming

Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2002
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Hi, can i ask if i am going for my first session of IPT, can I book it on a Saturday? I tried to book my IPT on 12/01/2013 Saturday, but the system keeps saying that I cannot book first session on a Monday or Sunday, but effectively my booking is on a Saturday. Is there any problem with the system or is it a policy change. Please advice. Thank you. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top