endlssorrow
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Apr 11, 2007
- Messages
- 11,087
- Reaction score
- 850
Advisable to bring over to bkk to use?

I bring it. Amour train. Nothing is impossible
Got lift meh? Their BTS aka mrt station no escalator one.
Really must use strength to carry up down
Hahahahahah
Erm they got BTS & MRT. And BTS station has escalator.

Think I am the lucky one cos almost all BTS stations that I go, that particular entrance/exit heng heng no escalator. So I think take BTS in bkk also need see heng suey your point of entrance got escalator or not.![]()
I think mostly no. His one refer to Singapore one is it?
Hahahahaha
I think mostly no. His one refer to Singapore one is it?
Hahahahaha
no leh so far the bts going up got no escalator.
depends one really.. got so many bts stations sure not all the same configuration.
Turtlezhu is correct. There's always 2 escalators, one for each platform. If u first see the staircase, walk further down to find the escalator
Problem is come out of station no escalator to below/downstairs or shopping mall
guess sis pegasus answered all your question.
and if not escalator going down cant just carry the stroller down? unless your travelling alone. anyway if want to bring a kid/baby along you got to prepare for all the hassle. if not leave them with the grand parents or a relative