Is begging allowed in HWZ?

savoirex

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
69,107
Reaction score
17,006
Is begging allowed here?

This fella is not doing it for the first time. I recalled he started similar thread under another account.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/users/714835/

He insisted that he was banned for spamming but I suspect otherwise.

Hi everyone, it's been about two months since I'm living in the airport, yes, if you remember, I'm the hopeless gambler that posted earlier that I'm kicked out by my family previously.

I tried going back home after, but they installed a new door lock and just tell me stop coming back to the house anymore.

Long story short, I've found a job that's ready to start on 4th of June but I'm really down to nothing now and I have to hang through this final 1 and a half month before I get my first pay. I've tried to get an advance pay but the boss says he's unable to render such assistance to a new employee at the moment.
So now I just hope I'm able to get some help from edmwer here for me to tide through this 1.5 months. I haven't eat for around 2 days, I just spent my birthday in the airport starving as well, just drinking tons of water to get through.
I know it's not a good idea to seek for help here but I just need this final help to grind through and I'm safe. I will return the favour when I get my first salary! Just really hope I can get like $2.50 now to buy myself a cup noodle hope some kind Samaritan can help!
Sorry but if not out of desperation I won't want to seek help from others either!
 

starry_starry_night

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2016
Messages
67,312
Reaction score
15,449
If anyone dumb enough to donate to that useless bum, then let them be. This type I see in public I sure called police. No need give chance.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top