is bizgram.com.sg reliable?

MarioFan1998

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2012
Messages
71
Reaction score
3
Hey guys~ I'm going to build a high end PC in December and I stumbled across this website bizgram.com.sg. Is this shop reliable? I google alr but alot of ppl are complaining about the shop at sim Lim square. Is the online shop more reliable? Anything to take note like delivery time etc? Thank u!

Edit: if not reliable then got any other website(like newegg liddat) in Singapore I can buy from? I lazy go SLS haha. http://sgpcmart.com leh? Also of course the shop must have a huge variety of parts...

Edit 2:just heard about http://ministryofpc.com and their website looks damn op. Any thoughts?
 
Last edited:

Jian19

Honorary Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2004
Messages
100,795
Reaction score
27,533
Budget ? If lazy go SLS can consider pm fortran or go mynextcom get ur rig
 

yang_nastyman

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
2,437
Reaction score
210
I still think its more important to do your homework...

for me personally i feel that being lazy doesn't pay off haha
 

Humster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
23,493
Reaction score
2,643
Well the question I guess you need to ask yourself is how much you know about the parts of a PC in the first place.

What are the latest models?
Which brand is the best bang for buck?
How do products move around?
How to ID marketing gimmicks?

You know the above you you wouldn't get cheated that easily.

Anyway, if you don't wanna go down SLS, get Fortran to built you one.

Will not be cheaper, but the workmanship is there.
 

MarioFan1998

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2012
Messages
71
Reaction score
3
Well the question I guess you need to ask yourself is how much you know about the parts of a PC in the first place.

What are the latest models?
Which brand is the best bang for buck?
How do products move around?
How to ID marketing gimmicks?

You know the above you you wouldn't get cheated that easily.

Anyway, if you don't wanna go down SLS, get Fortran to built you one.

Will not be cheaper, but the workmanship is there.

Oh I've definitely done loads of research lol, I'm just lazy to go down to get the parts myself. I'd also like to DIY and I've been looking forward to this since ages ago lol. I just want the parts delivered to my doorstep as quickly, cheaply and reliably as possible lol. BTW I think I will go with my next com since the website looks reliable and a lot of people say they're friendly. Thanks guys
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,288
Reaction score
420
Oh I've definitely done loads of research lol, I'm just lazy to go down to get the parts myself. I'd also like to DIY and I've been looking forward to this since ages ago lol. I just want the parts delivered to my doorstep as quickly, cheaply and reliably as possible lol. BTW I think I will go with my next com since the website looks reliable and a lot of people say they're friendly. Thanks guys

Do note that MNC is an one-man show. So expect some delays on his side.

Also, if u wan cheap, only way is via Tradepac.
 

sglords

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
6,568
Reaction score
38
If u really wan to buy online pls compare e current price list and online price. usually online prices are outdated.
Pls call and chk stock cuz later no stock ask u change here and thr.

Mopc closed down. E shop outside notice put for rent
 

MarioFan1998

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2012
Messages
71
Reaction score
3
Do note that MNC is an one-man show. So expect some delays on his side.

Also, if u wan cheap, only way is via Tradepac.

Wow really? His website looks like its sone by dome multinational corporation anyway thank u guys for your help I think I have a few ideas of where I'm getting my parts from!
 

xiangzh

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Understand this is an old thread, but does anyone know if Fortran still provide PC parts? Thanks.
 

xiangzh

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
need to research for the best price :)

Yup researching now.

And just to bring relevance back to the topic, I saw VideoPro selling on qoo10 now and with the voucher from qoo10, it is actually quite worth it. Do you guys reckon i should buy?

It is for Mobo + CPU
 
Last edited:

arcana75

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2001
Messages
5,112
Reaction score
0
Yup researching now.

And just to bring relevance back to the topic, I saw VideoPro selling on qoo10 now and with the voucher from qoo10, it is actually quite worth it. Do you guys reckon i should buy?

It is for Mobo + CPU

Look around, do the math and decide, quite straightforward :)

Remember to factor in any shipping or self transport fees into your math.
 

xiangzh

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Look around, do the math and decide, quite straightforward :)

Remember to factor in any shipping or self transport fees into your math.

Thanks. I am actually more concern about the reliability of the shop itself as I have already done the calculation :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top