is the temperature too hot?

fokgola

Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2010
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Hi guys hope you guys can help me with this. I just put in a 120gb m500 msata ssd into my y500 from lenovo. However the temperature is around 50 to 62 degree. Is it normal to be this high for the temperature? Hope someone can give me some advice or what can be done to decrease the temperature, as I don't wish to damage my msata ssd. :(
 

wtfh4x

Master Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2010
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
210
From the pictures, it looks like its close to the RAM and the CPU heatsink, both of which can get pretty hot under normal use. I wouldn't worry about it.
 

fokgola

Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2010
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
From the pictures, it looks like its close to the RAM and the CPU heatsink, both of which can get pretty hot under normal use. I wouldn't worry about it.

Base on the temperature will it damage my ssd ? I just wori abt my ssd. Coz under load the temperature for cpu is around 60 to 70 same for my gpu. Or anyone got recommendation how to make it cooler ?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top