Is there something wrong with the Report post function?

Status
Not open for further replies.

parchiao

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2003
Messages
20,944
Reaction score
13,788
I tried to report a post, entered my reason, clicked onto the Report button and nothing happens.

I then tried clicking it again and waited a while, nothing happens.

I then clicked onto it until it disappeared with no acknowledgement.

I then repeated the last step a few times to observe the behaviour.

Finally received an acknowledgement that some limit has been reached.

Can you check if something funky is happening?

Thank you.
 

Dragon

*
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
37,616
Reaction score
1,549
It could be due to network latency or lag, let us check with our IT team.

Thank you for your feedback and have a good day. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top