GenerationX
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Oct 1, 2002
- Messages
- 7,949
- Reaction score
- 318
My cousin told me there is one that can help u decide what shoe to buy. U just need to stand in that he duno shop name just know at novena there. Anyone know of this?

My cousin told me there is one that can help u decide what shoe to buy. U just need to stand in that he duno shop name just know at novena there. Anyone know of this?
I usually talk like tat.. u mean im typing in edmw language? Oh no wonder most of the threads i start no one reply. Thanks for your reply. Now i can at least google more info of it.U mean the running lab? They do some tests to diagnose ur running style and recommend shoes based on that.
Btw, duno u subconsciously writing edmw language or that's how u communicate in all seriousness.
I usually talk like tat.. u mean im typing in edmw language? Oh no wonder most of the threads i start no one reply. Thanks for your reply. Now i can at least google more info of it.
I usually talk like tat.. u mean im typing in edmw language? Oh no wonder most of the threads i start no one reply. Thanks for your reply. Now i can at least google more info of it.

If you are referring to running shoes then it is most probably Running lab. Better to ask in edmw. There are only a handful or helpful people here. Beware of trolls![]()
Thanks. I actually went there that night. Hmm it no sell leather shoes. But nvm at least now i know got such shop. I actually aso talk to my client like tat n they dun understand what i talking. Lol. So bad until my boss tell me try not to talk too much with managemebt level client he will do the talking i do the technical things. I only will talk more to those who i more familiar with n they now know how i talk. Looks like i really gota go take proper english class.URW. Hope it's what u looking for.
I guess if u are asking a question that needs a proper answer, will be helpful for it to be concise and comprehensible. E.g. your reply now sounds fine.
I tot edmw is for not serious topic thats y i nvr post there..what is trolls?If you are referring to running shoes then it is most probably Running lab. Better to ask in edmw. There are only a handful or helpful people here. Beware of trolls![]()