is this HK or LK?

Jianwei Tan

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2010
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
example my ICT starts on tuesday and end on next week Monday (sat and sun no need go camp)

this consider HK or LK?

edit : why was I in MUT status? I turn up every ICT and never mc or defer anything
 
Last edited:

Chao_Ah_Tiong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2018
Messages
6,497
Reaction score
28
example my ICT starts on tuesday and end on next week Monday (sat and sun no need go camp)

this consider HK or LK?

edit : why was I in MUT status? I turn up every ICT and never mc or defer anything

By right it is considered as HK as the total duration is 7 days including weekend off.

As for the MUT status issue , maybe you can call NS hotline or your unit to ask them.
 

Jianwei Tan

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2010
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
By right it is considered as HK as the total duration is 7 days including weekend off.

As for the MUT status issue , maybe you can call NS hotline or your unit to ask them.

my friend call before.. they say the first 2 ICT I've been to is high key 7 days but they just take it as we go for 2 low keys..

Dam confusing.. go for 7 times ict all HK .. then next year HK again
 

large.

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2020
Messages
7,211
Reaction score
2,137
example my ICT starts on tuesday and end on next week Monday (sat and sun no need go camp)

this consider HK or LK?

edit : why was I in MUT status? I turn up every ICT and never mc or defer anything

It should be HK. SAF looks at the start and end date. What happens in the middle is depending on your commanders and CO approval.
 

matey1982

Banned
Joined
Oct 22, 2018
Messages
64,592
Reaction score
14,920
example my ICT starts on tuesday and end on next week Monday (sat and sun no need go camp)

this consider HK or LK?

edit : why was I in MUT status? I turn up every ICT and never mc or defer anything

whether to be classfied LK or HK
go by duration of your recall order -> if things haven't changed, shud be anything below 7 days considered as LK

but nowadays within a work year, it can be case of you go do ICT duration for 6 days (technically LK)...plus 1/2 day for non ICT IPPT and another 1/2 day for other ORNS duty...all add up, bingo u will hit 7 days within work year to clock one HK ICT

*what u mean by MUT. u so far how old? alrd clock hw many ORNS cycles alrdy?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top