Issue with GFX

storm913

Master Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2008
Messages
4,440
Reaction score
136
Hello guys

I am not very sure what the issue is, hope you guys can help me.

I am using AMD Radeon R9 290x 4gb, playing overwatch. My framerate always drop, sometimes it can drop to 10+ and hover around 30+. Settings in game is already set to no limit. I have updated the driver and still got this problem. Then i roll back and problem still persist.

I tried using furmark but dont see any issue, Furmark shows 40+ frame rate though, not sure how to push further.

Can anyone help?Was on Win 7 previously and dont see such issue. Is it hardware or software issue?

Another problem I face when i update to window 10 is that after boot up, google chrome browser takes a long time before establishing connection. I used mozilla and it could connect. Any idea why too? Prefer to use chrome.

TIA :s12:
 

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2011
Messages
16,703
Reaction score
26
U may have some HDD issues for win10 as for your game, what's the setting(ultra/high?),resolutions and monitor?
 

storm913

Master Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2008
Messages
4,440
Reaction score
136
U may have some HDD issues for win10 as for your game, what's the setting(ultra/high?),resolutions and monitor?

What can I do to resolve the HDD issue?

Playing on High settings in overwatch. 1900 x 1200, using dell 24 inch monitor.
 

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2011
Messages
16,703
Reaction score
26
What can I do to resolve the HDD issue?

Playing on High settings in overwatch. 1900 x 1200, using dell 24 inch monitor.

sorry i mean SSD (should be your boot drive?) is it full? well the only few setups is to use ccleaner to clear your junk in SSD to make it more speedier current situation. (but definitely not back to your 1st fresh SSD =:p)

Maybe u can try other games (about similar to OW) and see whats the framerates.
 

storm913

Master Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2008
Messages
4,440
Reaction score
136
sorry i mean SSD (should be your boot drive?) is it full? well the only few setups is to use ccleaner to clear your junk in SSD to make it more speedier current situation. (but definitely not back to your 1st fresh SSD =:p)

Maybe u can try other games (about similar to OW) and see whats the framerates.

My SSD has 65 gb space out of 225 gb. I'll try, was playing BF4 with same card about 5 months ago but had no similar issues.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top