Gforce8
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jul 29, 2007
- Messages
- 15,183
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello ladies and gentlemen.
Before formatting my com, I'm able to access all data on 3 of my HDDs. However, after reinstalling windows, the 3 drives do not exist in 'My Computer'. I have to format the drives before I am able to get them working. Doing so will wipe out the data in the drives. Any solutions out there for me to be able to access the data on those drives without formatting them?
Thanks in advance!

Before formatting my com, I'm able to access all data on 3 of my HDDs. However, after reinstalling windows, the 3 drives do not exist in 'My Computer'. I have to format the drives before I am able to get them working. Doing so will wipe out the data in the drives. Any solutions out there for me to be able to access the data on those drives without formatting them?
Thanks in advance!
