Issues with wireless@sg

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
39,097
Reaction score
13
When I first started using my Note 3 few months back, I did not have to log in to wireless@sg. My phone was set to auto detect and each time I went into a mall or some place with wireless@sg, it would auto detect, auto log in and I would be able to surf.

I notice recently that no longer happens. I still go to the same malls but my phone no longer auto detect and auto log in. I now have to manually scan for signals (something which I never had to do in the past) and even after it detects wireless@sg, it will ask for password & stuff. I do have a free wireless@sg account via M1 but like I said, in the past I never had to log in with this at all, the phone will auto detect and auto log in. I did not change any settings on my phone.

Does anyone know what went wrong and how to solve this problem? Thanks!
 

mingean

Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2001
Messages
405
Reaction score
5
Always had to login to wireless@sg.
Only auto login is to wireless@sgx for me
 

lxb_70

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
15,165
Reaction score
2,876
I'm using Sony Xperia J which is not listed on the PDF. So I can't connect this way?
http://info.singtel.com/personal/sites/personal/files/wirelesssg/EAPSIM-Supported-Handsets.pdf

Also, the public libraries are using M1 as provider.
peUl1fm.png
see this video, might help... coz sony shld be under android os
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st9r9AvBYY0&list=FLSPDnko4yF-nOloQvL67_Tg&index=3
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top