I have an issue with trying to transfer or sync files from my laptop to my ipad on itunes.
I need several hours or sometimes have to leave my laptop on overnight in order to transfer or sync files from laptop to ipad. However, I've tried a few times now and it seems that the laptop seems to be going to sleep or something because the transfer will always get interrupted halfway. I've had no issue when doing so on a normal PC but the laptop will always get cut off even if I have the charger plugged in.
Is there some setting I have to do to enable the laptop to remain completely active to let the file transfers properly to my ipad? I've already gone to the power options in the control panel and set both the "turn off display" and "put computer to sleep" options to never. But it still seems to cut off or sleep itself.
I need several hours or sometimes have to leave my laptop on overnight in order to transfer or sync files from laptop to ipad. However, I've tried a few times now and it seems that the laptop seems to be going to sleep or something because the transfer will always get interrupted halfway. I've had no issue when doing so on a normal PC but the laptop will always get cut off even if I have the charger plugged in.
Is there some setting I have to do to enable the laptop to remain completely active to let the file transfers properly to my ipad? I've already gone to the power options in the control panel and set both the "turn off display" and "put computer to sleep" options to never. But it still seems to cut off or sleep itself.
