Jacky Wu's 综艺玩很大 - Episodes

hybridz

Reaction score
It still there just that it doesn't show up videos that are unavailable to view, ie geoblocked. Need to click on the 3 dots "..." and select "Show unavailable videos".

Thanks albertlee for the instructions, else I would not have found how to enable it :s12:

hybridz

Reaction score
seems like the past few eps all the 1080 download got this issue... video freeze at the last 30min onward...
the 720p conversion seem ok thou...
Downloaded 720 and no issues for me, but I did have similar problem for one CNY episode for 綜藝大熱門, which froze 2 min in regardless of 1080 or 720 format.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Perhaps generation gap, but I have not heard of her. What's the hype?

She is the Taiwanese member of a popular Korea Kpop girl group and she spent all her time in Korea, so people are excited to see her back in Taiwan and taking part in the show

hybridz

Reaction score
No wonder I had no clue... never paid attention to Kpop :rolleyes:

Good that Mr. Player is constantly refreshing their guest list.

caleb_kang

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the 8 may episode did one of the female guests utter a 'wah lao eh'
i was half asleep watching as it was boring so i didn't bother rewinding to find out who was it

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally got new episode but don't see the point in wearing face shield filming inside a bus!

Justbear

Master Member
Reaction score
She is the Taiwanese member of a popular Korea Kpop girl group and she spent all her time in Korea, so people are excited to see her back in Taiwan and taking part in the show
I will be more amazed if Tzuyu comes

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.