sk0065
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Aug 27, 2010
- Messages
- 15,514
- Reaction score
- 5,680

I stay at whampoa for almost 6 years, never see him do walkabout.
The one time I saw him, was at the MPS I wanted something done for the roads.
It's clear who to vote for.
Do u all think WP will win??
serious a not ?
i stay near BK MRT,
walk about, usually have poster at notice board...
and within the last 5 years, Edwin walked maybe 2 times my block already ?
plus, i very on those CC events (if got kids activities), thus, i see my MP quite often leh, say 5 times a year at least.... but now he go Joo Chiat already.
I don't go for any RC or CC activities.
Photo on notice board is not the same as meeting the person.
If I have to attend activities to see him, then anyone can be MP like this? Just organise activities and invite ppl to come down.
MP suppose to listen and understand people's problems, not organise activities.
Jalan Besar is a stronghold of PAP leh.
Lily Neo and Denise Phua both strong voice for the pple. WP won't find easy pickings here.
Just now I saw the PAP truck come to my place. The speakers kept asking people to vote for PAP in many languages (even Cantonese and Hokkien), but there was nobody on the truck.
i saw LTK at the market selling the newsletter b4. maybe once only.
but saw his team at least twice there, since 2011.
in 2011, i remember the WP came to the boon keng Market to canvas for votes.
fast forward, lost the election then and i never see them again.

you got me wrong
the notice on the notice board will in advance tell you if your MP is coming to meet you.
say this thurs, 8-10pm, will cover your block.
if you happy happy go orchard park tor
OT
sleep at 730, never open door.
cannot blame MP never come right?