JC Math and Economics tuition

tutorium

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hi. I am from Hwa Chong Institution, and now offering tuition for JC math and economics. I have attained 6As, of which an A for H2 math, A for H2 economics, including a Merit for H3 Math. I am going to pursue an undergraduate degree of Math with Statistics at Imperial College London. I have experience in private tuition, and once tutored at a community centre before. My rates are 40-45 per hour, negotiable, and am available for tuition in the weekends, and weekday nights. I live in the central, so most areas in Singapore are accessible for me.

I am a very determined tutor, and will strive to aid your child to improve their academics.

For more information, please private message me for my mobile number (to prevent spam), and I guarantee you marked improvements for your child's results!

Thanks!
 

Epigami

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Reaching out to all tutors

Dear tutors, do you have problems finding students?

Visit us at epigami.com/register/ to find out how we can help you.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top