Of course I know different people different taste. It's just that my trip is 4 days 3 nights, may not have time to visit Je Ngor unless it's very good. Anyway will definitely go Somboon & Oishi Grand.
Of course I know different people different taste. It's just that my trip is 4 days 3 nights, may not have time to visit Je Ngor unless it's very good. Anyway will definitely go Somboon & Oishi Grand.
Of course I know different people different taste. It's just that my trip is 4 days 3 nights, may not have time to visit Je Ngor unless it's very good. Anyway will definitely go Somboon & Oishi Grand.
I still waiting to go oishi grand after they shift to paragon. Btw if wan try oishi must really go early i went at 530 for dinner, my queue 200 plus liew lol
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.
Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.